Diablo® III

Attention DW Advocates & S&B Haters:

07/25/2013 06:07 PMPosted by Nived
Not my thread, kid.

you look more like a kid as soon as you say that as a response to my rhetorical question above.

There's nothing wrong with +vit rubies if you think S/B in softcore is acceptable in the first place.
Reply Quote

You forgot one:

Tell me how long you scrubs could go without a death if you removed that sissy shield.

#L2P #L21MEHPwithoutafrisbee[/quote]

Longer than you:P
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 06:14 PMPosted by MisterAjikko
Not my thread, kid.

you look more like a kid as soon as you say that as a response to my rhetorical question above.

There's nothing wrong with +vit rubies if you think S/B in softcore is acceptable in the first place.

holy Amethyst, i was going to say something but obviously:

Innas do not roll 200 vit, meaning 160 vit in gems pwns 160 str. 200=175?

Ics with major str and no vit? ,so Ill stick 54 vit in there instead of getting 195/140 ics for the same price and socketing with a ruby.

Bul Kathos set, I wont even got here....
Reply Quote
Not my thread, kid.

Hey, let him use Purple gems. They match our frisbee's!
Reply Quote
only way s/b is acceptable is if you run 0 lifesteal :P

boom goes the dynamite
Reply Quote
Maybe today you walk away. Decide you don't want a shield, then you come back later and I say too bad, no more shield for you. You can no longer have shield. That deal is gone.

Come on. Be a MAN.
Reply Quote
LOL this thread is still going strong i can see :)
Reply Quote

I wasn't answering your rhetorical question.. I was simply stating that this isn't my thread, which you referred to this thread as being mine:
07/25/2013 06:00 PMPosted by MisterAjikko
your thread

Too bad amethysts don't +54 reading comprehension.
Reply Quote
My wife loves me and she is hot... Still after many years. My dog definitely considers me part of the pack. I am at point in life I can do whatever I want no matter the cost. I have had far more than my fifteen minutes of fame IRL.

Sometimes I use a shield, sometimes not. Sometimes I just want to run around naked... You mad?????
Reply Quote
My wife loves me and she is hot... Still after many years. My dog definitely considers me part of the pack. I am at point in life I can do whatever I want no matter the cost. I have had far more than my fifteen minutes of fame IRL.

Sometimes I use a shield, sometimes not. Sometimes I just want to run around naked... You mad?????

You can't keep calling Siri your wife.
Reply Quote
anyone who spins with a shield is doing a disservice to the gaurd.
Reply Quote
I don't always play barbarian, but when I do, I prefer stormshield. Slay happy my friends.
Reply Quote
I don't always walk the streets of Inglewood, Compton, or South Central, but when I do, I carry a mac10. Stay alive my friends.
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 06:27 PMPosted by RagingKoala
#L2P #L21MEHPwithoutafrisbee

Sounds about right.

PS: Nived is haxor who craft hacks so his opinions are invalid.
Edited by LegitBeastin#1971 on 7/26/2013 8:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/26/2013 07:29 AMPosted by KingBenjamin
I don't always walk the streets of Inglewood, Compton, or South Central, but when I do, I carry a mac10. Stay alive my friends.

I don't always play with a stormshield, but when I do, people who frequently die in otherwise easy environments talk trash about it. =]
Reply Quote
07/26/2013 08:38 AMPosted by tomcruise
people who frequently die in otherwise easy environments talk trash about it.
False.
Reply Quote
SnB :)
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 7/26/2013 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
RK what's the deeps on your weapon without the gem?
Reply Quote
07/26/2013 09:53 AMPosted by silverfire
RK what's the deeps on your weapon without the gem?

1160~ I believe
Reply Quote

Really want a 1200+ rune sword with higher cd :)
I've been linked a few swords 1240s that add 64k dps lol
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 7/26/2013 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]