Diablo® III

Anyone Try Kings Road?

This game looks pretty good. Free to play.

Graphics and loot look good but I haven't tried it yet.
Edited by OneShot#1480 on 7/16/2013 10:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
you know websites being put into posts, unless by blues, is really, really frowned upon here in the forums?
Reply Quote
^ What better place than a Diablo 3 forum to ask about a Diablo 3 clone.
Reply Quote
View profile
07/16/2013 10:17 AMPosted by OneShot
^ What better place than a Diablo 3 forum to ask about a Diablo 3 clone.

not the point, as far as anyone is concerned its a phishing attempt to get people to go to a website that will infect your pc with a virus or a keylogger.

hence why websites arent really allowed to be posted on the forums
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Actually it is a good way to get the post deleted or yourself actioned.
Reply Quote
Ah well. I am curious. I have become very picky with games lately. Very few games keep me entertained so was wondering.
Reply Quote
I tried it a couple of months ago. it wasn't very good but it's a browser game so what do you really expect? The areas are small and the combat is pretty stale. I didn't play it for very long and they may have changed some things since then so give it a shot if it looks appealing.
Reply Quote
View profile
07/16/2013 10:23 AMPosted by OneShot
Ah well. I am curious. I have become very picky with games lately. Very few games keep me entertained so was wondering.

i would still edit the original post and take out the website address before a blue sees you
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386232/
Reply Quote
Alright edited.
Reply Quote
Wouldn't that be cool if there was an actual competitor company that could host massive ORPG's the way Blizzard does? And while we're at it, rainwater should be beer...
Reply Quote
I farted.
Reply Quote
07/16/2013 10:58 AMPosted by NoLag
I farted.

Doorknob!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]