In this guide you will be shown a hybrid build, It is formed from the ancient mythological creature, the Chimera, that which has the head of a Lion, a body of a Goat, and a tail of a Dragon.
- This build is for your training and entertainment, also to back up Fitz's Nirvana thread.
Just watch the video. I don't explain Math here, figure it out.
This guide is all Lore. The real details are in here : http://youtu.be/RzCaZwsY7cw
Introduction - The Dance of Fire and Ice
This build is the duality between two extreme sides of the Force,
the Nirvana spec of prosperity in regeneration, (Effective)
and the Tempest Rush spec of thirst and conservation of spirit. (Efficient)
This guide is written in simple words, but contains a code and hidden message.
I soulforged this build from Biblical texts and Buddhist verses.
The video will guide you through the process. Behold the Chimera Triangle.
Symbolism - The Cycle of Life
- You must go through the time of the cooldown of Infused With Light (the cycle of Karma) before you reach infinite spirit, during which you must persevere through the lack of spirit and feel the pain of Tempest Rush (Suffering) from one battleground to the next.
- Each horde of monster you strike, grants you spirit power to drop Wave on Light on them (Judgement)
Synthesis - Mother Earth, Father Thunder
Fists of Fury (Purity) + Infused With Light (Divine) [The Darkside]
Tempest Rush (Release) + Wave of Light (Judgement) [The Light]
Trinity - Triangle of the Beasts
Two Handed (The Lion)
Sword and Board (The Goat)
Dual Wield (The Serpent)
Scripture - Genesis 6:2
"And when the sons of gods fell in love with the daughters of men.
They took them as their wives and the offsprings were known as the nephilim".
(notice the imagery of their icons)
Exalted Soul (sons of gods)
Beacon of Ytar (heart of love)
Chant of Resonance (daughters of men)
One With Everything (The Ring of Power)
Seize the Initiative (Middle Earth)
Near Death Experience (Divine Intervention)
First Form - Dual Wield
Second Form - Two Handed
Third Form - Sword and Board
ANALYSIS - Understand the TriForce
- The TriForce is connected, the Chimera is One creature, all three builds is viable for all 3 modes. This build is very hard to explain, it can only be felt while playing.
(Left Click) Way of the Hundred Fists - Fists of Fury
- FoF and Infused with Light combine to create infinite spirit for its duration.
(Right Click) Tempest Rush - Northern Breeze / Tail Wind / Bluster
- These TR rune, one for speed, one for spirit preservation, and one for enemy debuff,
choose your alchemy.
Mantra of Conviction - Submission (for AOE residual damage)
Mantra of Healing - Circular Breathing (for Spirit Regeneration)
Mantra of Evasion - Backlash (for AOE burst damage)
Breathe of Heaven - Infused With Light
Wave of Light
- Choose between an evenly divided 3-hit attack followed by a wave,
One single hit in full circle radius, or a Two-hit attack with delayed time.
Empowered Wave for more casting rate and salvation of spirit.
Exploding Light for full circle attack with clones of yourself.
Pillar of the Ancients for dropping time bombs of the second coming.
- Master of the Wind for endless desert wind.
- Cyclone for sheer intense critical hits.
- Inner Storm for spirit regeneration.
- Me, Myself, and I.
- Fitz, Druin, Jco, Nameless, Colt, Warren, Nocturnal, and the rest of my brethren.
- LR/CF, The Anti-Monk.