Diablo® III

Warcraft 4 when will it exist ?

View profile
and the nyan cats cry as Over 9000 mudkipz invade their homeland of Nyan because they heard that the Nyan cats like them .

Half life 3 confirmed

but will WC4 be confirmed ?
Reply Quote
never.
Reply Quote
View profile
07/17/2013 07:26 PMPosted by KradisZ
never.

Or is it ?
Reply Quote
07/17/2013 07:30 PMPosted by shadowninja9
never.

Or is it ?

or is it what.
Reply Quote
View profile
07/17/2013 08:07 PMPosted by KradisZ

Or is it ?

or is it what.

Exactly
Reply Quote

or is it what.

Exactly

exactly what?
oh you must mean it'll never exist.
ok i c. np.
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 7/17/2013 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Until Project Titan takes over from WoW as Blizzard's main MMO, we won't see a WC4, if at all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ok, I'll admit I've never played any Warcraft game except that one. <---
What exactly is it about this game that makes people want "Warcraft 4" so much? It seems I see one of these posts every week....
Reply Quote
Ok, I'll admit I've never played any Warcraft game except that one. <---
What exactly is it about this game that makes people want "Warcraft 4" so much? It seems I see one of these posts every week....

Continuity of the Warcraft franchise in its original form - RTS.
Reply Quote
07/18/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Hypersonic

if anyone's played WoW at all (not myself) one would understand a warcraft 4 sequel is impossible considering how far the lore and story has gone and pushed forward thanks to WoW. To make a WC4 to be a sequel of WC3 it would make no sense at all considering WoW would be the in between and those who had no interest in WoW would think the story goes whack/random/stupid/ridiculous or just plain nonsense.
Reply Quote
I would sacrifice all the gnomes in Gnomeregan for Warcraft IV.

Not only would it be amazing to have a fantasy-based RTS, but think of the potential for continuing the story!!

I grew such a love-hate relationship for Arthas and Illidan in WC3, it was unbelievable - I don't care HOW BAD they would have made Wrath of the Lich King, I would have still played WoW for hours, JUST TO BEAT ARTHAS, because of how much I wanted to kill him after WC3 finished.

To introduce a new villan, a new sinister plot, via an RTS... it would breathe sooooooo much life into WoW - It has epic potential!!!
Reply Quote
Several years after SC2 runs its path. Can't have two directly competing franchises out there.
Reply Quote

if anyone's played WoW at all (not myself) one would understand a warcraft 4 sequel is impossible considering how far the lore and story has gone and pushed forward thanks to WoW. To make a WC4 to be a sequel of WC3 it would make no sense at all considering WoW would be the in between and those who had no interest in WoW would think the story goes whack/random/stupid/ridiculous or just plain nonsense.

Maybe not call it Warcraft 4, even though everyone knows this is effectively what it is.

07/18/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Glassfist
Several years after SC2 runs its path. Can't have two directly competing franchises out there.

SC1 and WC3 were running at the same time.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 7/18/2013 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/18/2013 03:23 PMPosted by Hypersonic
Maybe not call it Warcraft 4, even though everyone knows this is effectively what it is.

lol, that would be the first step to making a "wc4" is to not call it WC4.
Reply Quote
07/17/2013 07:26 PMPosted by KradisZ
never.

This.

World of Warcraft still making money? Yeah, no need for a new Warcraft game then - just add micro-transactions and call it a day.
Reply Quote
WoWs on it's last leg, it will still go for years like usual, but it's been on the downward slope ever since it peaked mid-WOTLK. Only getting a bump in subscribers for a few months after the Cata and MoP releases.

Nowadays, the upcoming virtual realms are proof that Blizzard finally caved to knowing that a lot of their servers are dead and its a band-aid fix so that they wouldn't have to combine the dead servers. Not to mention, most of the new content nowadays is being added to the in-game store to make up for the amount of lost subscribers. (Those 15 dollar cosmetic helms aren't even nice to look at)

I personally haven't played since Mid-Cata.
Edited by Retloclive#1656 on 7/19/2013 6:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]