Diablo® III

crafting/selffound challenge idea

So this game gets more dull each day. to keep it interesting im proposing a challenge. not to sure what the hard set rules should be yet but maybe you guys could help me refine them.

the idea is your only allowed items you have crafted yourself. No DE crafts to start. im debating if there should be a limited amount of crafts per a slot say 5 each. once everyone has finished their crafts and built their set the challenge will be to see who can clear the highest mp ubbers.

i know its mostly luck with the gear but it will be fun and skill and build around the gear you craft will help dictate who will be able to do the best.

I myself plan to continue on after the challenge and use the gear as a self found toon (crafting included)

if any of you guys want to add to this or help me figure out a good balance of skill/fun for the challenge please post below.

this is open to all classes and anyone that want to mess around in a group for some fun.
Reply Quote
Better idea: fresh level-60 monks, white gear only, GO.
Reply Quote
It's funny how people still seem so oblivious to what the fact that they have to create challenges and come up with new ways to play really means about the game.

It's like staying with someone because you'd rather be in relationship than alone.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]