Diablo® III

uh ohhhhh

I'm waiting for the Dupe comments.
Reply Quote
@RK

Given that the entire expense of my main barb is but a fraction of just one of his pieces of gear, I don't think the "nerf barb" chorus would have much to cheer. Just no argument to nerf when looking at the best gear available...same can be said for the other classes.

The "nerf barb braggarts" chorus might have a field day though. The "nice credit card" chorus is in full effect.

@OP---yes he's a beast and should be for the money involved. What impresses the players nowadays are GG crafts and GG drops.......GG purchases, not so much. It's your game and a free forum...have fun.
Reply Quote
I'm posting to help send this thread to the top 10. Doing big Pham.
Reply Quote
Upvoted. Sticky pls, so everyone can see the definition of GOD.
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm surprised detox hadn't chimed in. He was over here a bit ago.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Nice bind on account gear. Good person to look up to.
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 11:42 AMPosted by RagingKoala

What is there to say ? We already went over this in the other thread... :)
Reply Quote
LOL come on noobs come at me, i need more QQ... I had a conversation with the guy who rolled my ik iron after buying them from him. He is a avid gamer who played d2 from way back, mediocre self rolled gear never spent a cent on this game.

Within the 30 mins of our conversation he managed to sell every single gold/penny he obtained from the sale of the irons on through rmah and ended up cashing out about 1500+ after taxes. I asked him why he didn't save some to gear out his characters so they can be stronger, his response was he has everything he needs and would much rather take the cash. So I congratulated him on a beast roll and winning the D3 lottery i'm sure he will have a great time spending the money.

Moral of the story? Cut the crap and get real, there are people who have the means to spend money on the game because they can, they lack time so this is their best option.

Then there are school kids who love the game but don't have much money, so they spend more time looking for ways to become stronger.

Finally there are poor people and jealous people, these are the noobs who think it is wrong for other people to have a better playing experience because they can't compete due to personal choice/no money/different ideals. Mr T. would say to these people " I PITY DA FOOL".
Reply Quote
Hey stupid face where'd you get your gear the toilet store??
Reply Quote
View profile
I was only moderately impressed until I noticed me was able to get +258 life after kill into the build. Freaking awesome...
Reply Quote
@Phaminez

TLDR

where the vota run video?
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 11:58 AMPosted by Det0x

What is there to say ? We already went over this in the other thread... :)

lol det0x. I would own you if i really wanted to and you should accept this fact. <3 why don't you just sell all your stuff on euro and come over to US server man, you seem to love it here. I'll gear you up instantly.
Reply Quote
View profile
boring...really.
Reply Quote
hey pham
we need to talk in game.. about what we were talking about before. think i may treat myself to somethin.
Edited by lameboi#1117 on 7/19/2013 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
LOL come on noobs come at me, i need more QQ... I had a conversation with the guy who rolled my ik iron after buying them from him. He is a avid gamer who played d2 from way back, mediocre self rolled gear never spent a cent on this game.

Within the 30 mins of our conversation he managed to sell every single gold/penny he obtained from the sale of the irons on through rmah and ended up cashing out about 1500+ after taxes. I asked him why he didn't save some to gear out his characters so they can be stronger, his response was he has everything he needs and would much rather take the cash. So I congratulated him on a beast roll and winning the D3 lottery i'm sure he will have a great time spending the money.

Moral of the story? Cut the crap and get real, there are people who have the means to spend money on the game because they can, they lack time so this is their best option.

Then there are school kids who love the game but don't have much money, so they spend more time looking for ways to become stronger.

Finally there are poor people and jealous people, these are the noobs who think it is wrong for other people to have a better playing experience because they can't compete due to personal choice/no money/different ideals. Mr T. would say to these people " I PITY DA FOOL".

Well said, and let the haters be haters man, you're never gonna win that game.

haters gonna hate
as i proved before

then eventually haters will leave with their foot in their mouth and a little more educated.

<3
Reply Quote
This thread hit the main page already. Drama should start unfolding soon
Edited by Bugs#6778 on 7/19/2013 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Dude... I dont know what to say man. You're such a beast!!! Thank god for your existence.. you are a true BARBARIAN!! It is an honor just to be in your presence.

BEST DIABLO 3 BARBARIAN OF ALL TIME.. PHAMINEZ

You're so awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]