Diablo® III

uh ohhhhh

View profile
yawning.

is phaminez kinda of a big deal around here?
Reply Quote
That is an amazing collection of high end !@#$. I know if I had those sexy IK Irons I would slap a Tyraels on my barb so damn fast it would probably bust my mouse.
Reply Quote
View profile
What did you get about 65 elite kills since you pieced this set together?

DW credit cards much?

Noob with his dupes, 'nuff said

NERF THE DUPES!!!

Dude, you know you can craft GG items now right? You don't have to pay for them, Oh wait...

LOL that would require actual gameplay.

No SOJ means your lame.

Better?
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 7/19/2013 12:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 11:19 AMPosted by PhamineZ
price of witnessing the expressions of people who i have helped gear or traded with and knowing i helped enrich their playing experience in D3 = priceless :)

Excuse me sir, would you mind enriching me? :]
Edited by Bug#1497 on 7/19/2013 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol look at that worthles mempo it only have 10% life, what a joke.
Reply Quote
He's not even wearing a belt LOL

What a scrub.
Reply Quote
I liked it when he referred to poor people as noobs.

Online gaming is suddenly class warfare.

Occupy Forums!
Reply Quote
View profile
I like the title of this thread!
Reply Quote
Always same build DW come up with something new? If your that good give us something to look at besides dupes and same bullcrap DW build or is this all your ever going to be
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 01:40 PMPosted by SaintCoultz
Always same build DW come up with something new? If your that good give us something to look at besides dupes and same bullcrap DW build or is this all your ever going to be

I spit all my coffee on to my monitor at work when i look at your profile lol
Reply Quote
craziness :)
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Hardcore)
View profile
Come to hardcore and earn paragon 100 there and then maybe you begin to earn some real respect. Unlimited deaths = ROFLMAO.
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 02:10 PMPosted by Galx
Come to hardcore and earn paragon 100 there and then maybe you begin to earn some real respect. Unlimited deaths = ROFLMAO.

D3 hardcore rofl... D3 are jokes compare to d2 harcore. no hostille button ... no pker
Whats the point to play d3 hardcore ?
Reply Quote
The point is if you can survive all the hickups, hitching, bugs and disconnects in /hardcore, you are awesome(Lucky).
Reply Quote
Do you feel better about yourself now that you've announced how much disposable income you have to the Diablo 3 forums?

Clearly you didn't find any of the legendaries you're wearing, so I'd assume that your crafted items were made with nothing but purchased mats, save the Demonic Essences, of course.

I mean well done and all, you do have a very powerful credit card warrior there. I readily concede that. But, my question remains...

...do you feel better?

Do you feel better about yourself now that you've needlessly bashed a stranger on the internet?
Reply Quote
pham
come online sir
Reply Quote
View profile
Unbelievable set Pham! Something for everyone else to strive for. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
500k without a belt, jesus.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]