Diablo® III

uh ohhhhh

View profile
i kiss your barbs feet
Reply Quote
meh I just want a little more vitality and my Barbs the $hit, 550k+ dps, 8000+ armor, 830 AR, only 28k vit tho, but my AR keeps me alive, and I can easily solo mp7-8.
Edited by DevilsHand#1300 on 7/19/2013 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think you should inflate your DPS with everything you can and log out :D
That should get you more bites, plus I wanna see that number :p
Edited by Uber#1569 on 7/19/2013 3:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
07/19/2013 03:25 PMPosted by DevilsHand
meh I just want a little more vitality and my Barbs the $hit, 550k+ dps, 8000+ armor, 830 AR, only 28k vit tho, but my AR keeps me alive, and I can easily solo mp7-8.

phaminez aint got nothing on you

you should post a vid to show him how a real barb runs mp7 or even better mp8 for that matter!
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 7/19/2013 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Beat me to it Death, curse you cellphone!!
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Death
Beat me to it Death, curse you cellphone!!

Guess my cellphone is faster than yours :P

I misclicked send, had to wait that timer out :0

Lol I gave him an Ik belt on D3rawr and a bunch of buffs... Over 2M paper Dps >.>
Reply Quote
This is exactly why all barbs need to be nerfed! I mean come on! 500 w/o a WH or any belt for that matter. Barbs are ezmode with only mediocre gear, but this is just stupid with elite end gear. This is clearly just a case of a RMAH warrior, you don't even have 10000 elite kills. Not only that but you haven't even maximized your gear potential to your skills. Your ehp is terrible and you have to rely on crutch skills like BL to keep you alive. Learn how to play the game, scrub!
Edited by Bruce#1509 on 7/19/2013 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would really :

- See a VOTA mp10 vid
- See you logged off with all buff that you can stack (like insanity+Revenge+OP+Brawler and so on)
- See you wearing a belt

Just showing off a profile is a shame for a barb like you :p
Reply Quote
^^Success

Edit:@bruce ^^Success lol curse you fast people
Edited by Uber#1569 on 7/19/2013 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Where'd that perfect cold HOTA soj go? Curious what ring will take the place of that hellfire.
Reply Quote
BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

:-)
Reply Quote
hahahaha dont hate the player hate the game bro. Know this... money i invested into this game from day 1 = $80. The cost of buying the actual retail package. think of the kodak commercial,

price of buying the game 80
price of being scammed by countless noobs don't have a conscience over 9000!!!! (QUOTE FROM VEGETA in dragonballz)
price of witnessing the expressions of people who i have helped gear or traded with and knowing i helped enrich their playing experience in D3 = priceless :)

I believe that was an old MasterCard commercial, not a Kodak one.

Anyway, congratulations on building such a beastly set.
Reply Quote

Anyway, congratulations on buying such a beastly set.

Fixed it for you.
Reply Quote
LOL come on noobs come at me, i need more QQ... I had a conversation with the guy who rolled my ik iron after buying them from him. He is a avid gamer who played d2 from way back, mediocre self rolled gear never spent a cent on this game.

Within the 30 mins of our conversation he managed to sell every single gold/penny he obtained from the sale of the irons on through rmah and ended up cashing out about 1500+ after taxes. I asked him why he didn't save some to gear out his characters so they can be stronger, his response was he has everything he needs and would much rather take the cash. So I congratulated him on a beast roll and winning the D3 lottery i'm sure he will have a great time spending the money.

Moral of the story? Cut the crap and get real, there are people who have the means to spend money on the game because they can, they lack time so this is their best option.

Then there are school kids who love the game but don't have much money, so they spend more time looking for ways to become stronger.

Finally there are poor people and jealous people, these are the noobs who think it is wrong for other people to have a better playing experience because they can't compete due to personal choice/no money/different ideals. Mr T. would say to these people " I PITY DA FOOL".

That means you paid.....maybe 60 or 70b for those gloves? wow.
Reply Quote
Yeah but if he sells it at over 100b,that's ez 30b profit
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 10:35 AMPosted by PhamineZ
All i know is... Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad... Somebody... Im not gonna say who but i think he knows who it is.... Somebody..

You... Pick the cotton... and I... will get the t-shirts made. And TOGETHER... we wholesale it!
Reply Quote
View profile
hahahaha dont hate the player hate the game bro. Know this... money i invested into this game from day 1 = $80. The cost of buying the actual retail package. think of the kodak commercial,

price of buying the game 80
price of being scammed by countless noobs don't have a conscience over 9000!!!! (QUOTE FROM VEGETA in dragonballz)
price of witnessing the expressions of people who i have helped gear or traded with and knowing i helped enrich their playing experience in D3 = priceless :)

you earned all of this without buying anything?

you flipped like a 14 year old acrobat then?
Reply Quote
you truly are bul katho's son, what a god i bow you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]