Diablo® III

uh ohhhhh

07/19/2013 03:25 PMPosted by DevilsHand
meh I just want a little more vitality and my Barbs the $hit, 550k+ dps, 8000+ armor, 830 AR, only 28k vit tho, but my AR keeps me alive, and I can easily solo mp7-8.

Am I confused, or do you not have a single +movement speed attribute? lol... I'm hoping you were just trolling tho, in which case, actually well done pretty funny

As to OP, that is a truly godlike barb. I wish there was a brawler mode that just let you take on like 40 of us lessers like Mike Tyson taking on 40 midgets (sorry... "little persons")
Edited by JabberWookie#1677 on 7/19/2013 8:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499810749

Show your love for D3!! :P
Reply Quote
Let's see this in action! :D
Reply Quote
View profile
Does the OP even know how to farm?

Can you even permawrath bro?

If you tDPS isnt 5 mill, your doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
View profile
Bloody hell.. that 80bil axe. I was looking at it too. Pfft.
Reply Quote
07/19/2013 09:51 PMPosted by RagingKoala
If you tDPS isnt 5 mill, your doing it wrong.

^^^ this
Reply Quote
Ho Lee Fuk
Reply Quote
I can say with absolute certainty that I will never have a gearset as badass as the one the OP put together. That kind of !@#$ is WAY out of my league. I'm kind of surprised to not see a Tyraels though.

OP....any reason why no Tyraels?
Reply Quote
Hmm... weird the only upgrade for me on OP gears are gloves and pants other than that is all downgrade

Well, I guess thats the diff between 2 hander and DW
Reply Quote
Bloody hell.. that 80bil axe. I was looking at it too. Pfft.

No str...j/k it's an amazing weapon
Reply Quote
View profile
the sweat stank coming off koala and cruise smells like kate's sweetness...

lame like a polo child, clowns
Edited by Fourty2DNAD3#1130 on 7/20/2013 12:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
GOT SNIPED for my GG's like a under valued 1d12h AH godly. POOOOF ALL GONE! shows over :(
Reply Quote
View profile
Where's ur 80b axe?
Reply Quote
Hmm... weird the only upgrade for me on OP gears are gloves and pants other than that is all downgrade

Well, I guess thats the diff between 2 hander and DW

That is kinda dissapointing for myself as a 2-hander. Your build, with a more DPS oriented ring than rugged faze and a better IK, would probably leave you at ~365k dps unbuffed, while DW setups with similar gear goes over that by 100k dps higher (check top 10 diabloprogress).

We need Rain's amulet to be closer, but DWs would greatly benefit from something like that too.
Reply Quote
View profile
the sweat stank coming off koala and cruise smells like kate's sweetness...

Thats what happens when shes all over you, her stank rubs off and you smell like her.
Reply Quote
so what....???
Reply Quote
hey broooooo can I haz an uber carry.
Reply Quote
Hey Pham hook me up boss, i dont have mannercookie around anymore, I'm in desperate need of a new source for goodies. Want that ik chest and sword if no one has dibs yet.
Reply Quote
I think it's funny that people hate on the RMAH/people buying items with cash so much...but then guys like this are worshipped as gods for whipping out their credit cards. lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]