Diablo® III

5 class Challenge roster done, whos shopping

View profile
oh and as long as u main a wiz/have over 20k elite kills on ur wiz. u can play any class for team wiz
Reply Quote
View profile
between void, gendehar, jaetch and changbooster, i believe we know have barb/wd locked up

monk is a tough pt as the only monks i know with decent plvls are concerned about their ability to record
Reply Quote
I would hate the wiz to go down without a fight...if a player is need, i can be a contingency (absolute worst case scenario)....as my characters are of fairly low para level...
Reply Quote
View profile
can u record if so i need a monk who can record
possible needs some tweeking but my internet connection is not good enough for twitch
http://www.twitch.tv/steelphantom/b/433809125
and that was solo and admittedly my first try
Reply Quote
can u record if so i need a monk who can record
possible needs some tweeking but my internet connection is not good enough for twitch
http://www.twitch.tv/steelphantom/b/433809125
and that was solo and admittedly my first try

quite unfortunately, i have never recorded before, not very familiar with the entire process. I don't think i would be of much help. Admittedly, my connection isn't that great either...thanks Bell :(
Edited by Killua#1993 on 7/21/2013 11:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
haha i get that (i think that all GTA ISPs limit upload tho),
i now understand why ppl use fraps and bandicam
the problem is i think the free versions are limited to 10minutes
Reply Quote
View profile
as per the monk community there is a mac program called screen flow for any mac users
free fraps is 30s per recording
free bandicam is 10m per recording
idk but it seems i certainly cant participate as my net upload isnt good enough to play and stream at the same time

Edit: gcanum suggested playclaw in another thread and it works wonderfully
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 7/21/2013 2:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
the roster needs to be set for midnight tonite folks
hopefully gendehar can record and stuff
and we need a monk still
Reply Quote
Fraps is a no-go for me. I ran it in a pub game, and it was horrible.

I can try another app, but I won't be able to do that until later tonight.
Reply Quote
View profile
Fraps is a no-go for me. I ran it in a pub game, and it was horrible.

I can try another app, but I won't be able to do that until later tonight.

give playclaw a shot, i just tried it in a pub game, worked pretty well
Reply Quote
View profile
Use Open Broadcaster Software to stream on Twitch. Its using just so little resources.
Reply Quote
I have my Fraps working great now. Not super quality video but will do I think.
Reply Quote
Hi Steel

Also don't forget you can name up to six players. If one dros out afterwards that's fine. There's also the option of asking the other classes to allow you to swap a player in or out in at a later stage. They all want this to go through so I'm sure they'd be agreeable to this.
Reply Quote
Hi guys

It'd be nice if 1 of the vids could be clear but the other three only need to be functional so minimum settings is fine.
Reply Quote
Oh Steel

The DHs will not be part of the official comp so you don't need to ask them mate.
Reply Quote
Just a quick reminder that Team nominations are due today. I know that each Class has a team and so I see no major issue with this. Just to dot the i's and cross the t's, could each team Representative post their Teams on the "Official Thread" in the AU forum and I will update this information. A brief clarification of the Demon Hunter situation can also be found there.

Good luck and have fun :)
Reply Quote
View profile
OBS open broadcast software is also an option as changbooster reported in the following thread
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499811078
Reply Quote
Did we get our monk??
Reply Quote
View profile
07/21/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Morpheus
The DHs will not be part of the official comp so you don't need to ask them mate.

Damn, what did the DHs do?
Reply Quote

Damn, what did the DHs do?

Don't ask....long story
Edited by Killua#1993 on 7/21/2013 9:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]