View profile
07/21/2013 08:28 PMPosted by Severinze
Did we get our monk??

its looking like jen cant go, im waiting to hear back from venusdoom
worse comes to worse ill bite the bullet maybe

edit: woot venusdoom has graciously agreed to monk
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 7/21/2013 9:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
In case of need, I can help for the monk too ... : )
Reply Quote
Late to the thread but I could do monk and record if needed.
Reply Quote
View profile
at Gelador, and Iceman i submitted our roster late last night. If someone drops out I don't know what the policy is for subbing people in is, but i shall remember ur offers.
Reply Quote
Okay. Now what? ;)

Steel, I don't check forums massively often, so I'll provide you with an email addresss and/or phone number tonight, in game.
Reply Quote
View profile
being canadian i would much prefer an email address, i will also log in every night and leave broadcasts on my account
Reply Quote
You guys can mumble!

Thank VenusDoom for doing this. I was unable to get OBS working before the deadline.
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 10:29 AMPosted by SteelPhantom
being canadian i would much prefer an email address, i will also log in every night and leave broadcasts on my account

you've obviously nvr heard JoeMammys voice, else you would be jumping all over those digits!
Reply Quote
View profile
ok starting wednesday oir shoppers will need to be locked and loaded with their stopwatches
also do not bin 1d12,1d11 items as the rules state those cant be bought to avoid friends selling stuff for cheap

Wednesday, 24th of July
Gold is handed over and gearing commences

Saturday, 3rd of August
Gearing is to be completed.
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 7/22/2013 10:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 10:35 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
you've obviously nvr heard JoeMammys voice, else you would be jumping all over those digits!

JoeMammy is our Barry White. I swear, he has the most soothing voice.
Reply Quote
View profile
ok starting wednesday or shoppers will need to be locked and loaded with their stopwatches
also do not bin 1d12,1d11 or 1d10 hr items as the rules state those cant be bought to avoid friends selling stuff for cheap

Wednesday, 24th of July
Gold is handed over and gearing commences

Saturday, 3rd of August
Gearing is to be completed.

@Steel

Thanks!

What class should I gear? Witch Doctor, right? I should get in touch with the actual player for whom I'll be buying (Gendehar-1108, added).

How we have to proof our buys? Screenshot of completed tab?
Edited by RobertVarga#1345 on 7/22/2013 10:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
SteelPhantom and everybody else:

1d10h is FINE to buy!!!

Just no 1d12h or 1d11h

07/16/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Morpheus
In the case of BIN items, items cannot be purchased prior to 1’10hrs.
Reply Quote
View profile
as per morpheus
GEAR

Each team will be given 4B gold to gear their characters.
Within this budget, the teams may spend the gold as they see fit. The gold does not need to be spent evenly across the four characters and alternate gear may be substituted in and out for the various tasks, as long as the budget is not exceeded.
No crafted gear/marq gems

Purchase Conditions

Photo evidence is required for every gear purchase, both the price and the time.
Teams may purchase via bid or BIN
In the case of BIN items, items cannot be purchased prior to 1’10hrs. This is to prevent teams from posting dummy auctions for team mates. I think with the caliber of the players we are involving, this will not happen anyway but this will remove any doubt.
Gear purchases are only allowed within the specified time period

Note: i will log on several times on wednesday to catch morpheus online, oh and ill make sure hes on my friends list as well
Reply Quote
View profile
SteelPhantom and everybody else:

1d10h is FINE to buy!!!

Just no 1d12h or 1d11h

In the case of BIN items, items cannot be purchased prior to 1’10hrs.

yup noticed that when i went back to get the rules thanks pie
Reply Quote
View profile
So, I with Void have to buy gear for all 4 characters: WD, Monk, Barb, Wiz.

OK?
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
@RVarga (and all)

For BIN's:

1) hover mouse over item (to see stats) and take screenshot to prove that the time was not purchased prior to 1d10h
2) hover mouse over item (to confirm stats) and take screenshot to prove the purchase price

For BID's:

1) hover mouse over item (to see stats) and take screenshot to prove the final purchase price
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
@RVarga (and all)

For BIN's:

1) hover mouse over item (to see stats) and take screenshot to prove that the time was not purchased prior to 1d10h
2) hover mouse over item (to confirm stats) and take screenshot to prove the purchase price

For BID's:

1) hover mouse over item (to see stats) and take screenshot to prove the final purchase price

Be wary of the power of Photoshop.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
So, I with Void have to buy gear for all 4 characters: WD, Monk, Barb, Wiz.

OK?

You can have as many shoppers as you wish...unless just the two of you want to do the shopping. I would think I'd be nice for a few others to be "in charge" of sets. If you want, I could be in charge of the "CM" set. Void could be in charge of the "Barb" set. We can make a thread up for each of the 4 sets....asking for help, what stats to look for, specific items to be on the lookout for (and how much to spend).

07/16/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Morpheus
Beyond this, each Class may involve as many Theory Crafters and Gearers as they wish.
Reply Quote
View profile
RV at the moment i have u and void as our shoppers, I have no problem at all with anyone else whos interested doing a bit of shopping the thing is i want ppl to state their shopping intentions so that they know the rules and so that we budget properly
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
[sorry if i'm stepping on anyone's toes...just trying to catch up after being away for 4-5 days. If you've already decided on a course of action, that's fine. If you need my help for anything (set building), let me know. What happened to the DH's? etc]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]