Diablo® III

Demonic Essence - What are you doing with em?

I am curious as to what everyone is doing with their DE's, hoarding or crafting?

Is there is a reason to save up a bunch for the next patch? Think there will be new recipes that require them?

I rolled a WD the other month, so now I have twice the opportunity to use good INT crafts. Just saved up 200 so I think I will fire off another 100 ammy's and gloves.
Reply Quote
saving them up after i have crafted and couldn't get better ones and coz i'm a hoarder

3.3k de and counting
Reply Quote

3.3k de and counting

Wow. That is a hoard all right.

Hopefully they will introduce some sick weapon recipes that require them since weapons are currently ridiculously hard to roll decent stats.
Reply Quote
View profile
my practice was to do a lil crafting every 5 paragon levels, id do 15-25 crafts to see what the rolls were like,if it looked bad i would stop
currently have 223 des, but ill be hittin 80 on my monk whenever i dust him off
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
~20 DEs
Crafted amulets
~20 DEs
Crafted amulets
~20 DEs
Crafted amulets
~20 DEs
Gave up on amulets
~20 DEs
Crafted bracers
~20 DEs
Crafted bracers
~20 DEs
Crafted bracers
~20 DEs
Crafted bracers
~20 DEs
Crafted bracers
~20 DEs
Crafted bracers
~20 DEs
Got bracers
~20 DEs
Crafted shoulders
~20 DEs
Crafted shoulders
~20 DEs
Crafted shoulders
~20 DEs
Crafted shoulders
~20 DEs
Crafted shoulders
~20 DEs
Crafted shoulders
~20 DEs
Crafted shoulders
~20 DEs
Got shoulders
~20 DEs
Crafted gloves
~20 DEs
Crafted gloves
~20 DEs
Crafted gloves
~20 DEs
Crafted gloves
~20 DEs
Crafted gloves
~20 DEs
Crafted gloves
~20 DEs
Still crafting gloves
Reply Quote
I am hoarding back up at this point. I got a decent pair of gloves for my WD in that they rolled 10/50 with 7 yards PUR, but missing AR and vitality or armor but that took the better part of a weekend and nearly 600 attempts.

I am going to get back to 1,000 DE's again and go for the gloves on my Wiz. Wonder what the chances are to get a good quinfecta? Would love for something like this:

300 Int
100 Vit (standard Int roll plus Int/Vit roll)
10 CC
40 CD
8 AS (at least, might even take 7 if everything else was right)
70 AR (at least)

That's not asking for much is it? I like having PUR so much, I would be willing to give the Int/Vit roll for it. I miss having it so much. A lot of the gloves I looked at have such low armor, and I really don't want to go below 4,000, so that is a problem as well. I sure as hell aint going to find something while farming, so this is my best chance I guess.
Reply Quote
View profile
I turn everything into (in order of most often crafted item):
gloves of int
ammy of int
bracer of int
shoulder of int
ammy of dex
gloves of dex
ammy of vit

once i get to ~200 or so i need to burn, usually sooner
Reply Quote
Gave up on crafting stuff for wiz, currently crafting stuff for tr monk. Once I'm satisfied with its rolls, I'll probably just start hoarding them in case they add more crafting options.
Reply Quote
I craft, and weep, and farm DEs again, and repeat.

If only I could combine two items...
Reply Quote
I craft shoulders and amulets b/c I feel I am most likely to get an upgrade from those slots than from gloves. ~600 crafts so far for this wiz, not 1 single crafted item that can beat an item I bought for 200m :(
Reply Quote
100 essences a day to craft int gloves. About 1500-2000 so far I think.
Reply Quote
Crafting is so expensive. Hard to watch allot of gold just disappear. I have about 5b in gold but watching 200m go poof in crafting really hurts.
Reply Quote
im trying to set a record.. got like 10k saved up
Reply Quote
I crafted some nice shoulders, those seem the most wortwhile
Reply Quote
07/21/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Jars
I crafted some nice shoulders, those seem the most wortwhile

Yea I got both my wiz and wd shoulders in like maybe 120 attempts total, took around 70 to roll 300int/vit/allres/PUR for the WD.
Reply Quote
I'm building a giant castle out of them and waiting for crafting to be revised.
Reply Quote
Just burned 500 de trying to get better luck on my wiz gloves....oh well, rinse and repeat...

The ones i crafted on her now arent bad :P
Reply Quote
Crafting shoulders and gloves for my wizard, then crying as I get nothing but crap.
Reply Quote
Crafting brimestones. :(
Reply Quote
i think i still got 1k+ DE's on storage , i only craft using my own materials so -- ive been lacking tomes of secrets XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]