69 vit
9% ias
4.5 CC
77 AR
237 armor

2 B Buyout
Edited by Vexic#1825 on 7/24/2013 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Seems a near crime to break up that gear-set...

That dps (not sure if logged out with deepfreeze) is an amazing feat while maintaining over 1k LoH and 90.94 elite mitigation.
Reply Quote
I got upgrades trying to get rid of these.
Reply Quote
Seems a near crime to break up that gear-set...

That dps (not sure if logged out with deepfreeze) is an amazing feat while maintaining over 1k LoH and 90.94 elite mitigation.

Oh, the DPS is legit. As for the mitigation, it's thanks to (what I can tell, anyway), near 1K resistance and 4.7K armor.
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 7/22/2013 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
vexic ur ammy is sexcellent, i havent dropped real money into this game yet but i suppose i would have to for ur ammy :)
Reply Quote
Nobody wants to buy my loots?
Reply Quote
Want = Yes

I have really been wanting a 6 CC Mempo, but probably not gonna happen right now. That is one hell of a Nats set. I need to quit looking at profiles though, cause it makes me not want to even boot the damn game up.
Reply Quote
Vexic can you link that to me later tonight? I might be interested in the Mempo
Reply Quote
Vex I might like to discuss those prowlers later tonight in game.
Reply Quote
If I had that kinda money lying around, I'd be all over those lacunis. But, I don't. So I'll sit here and imagine all the cool upgrades I could buy with the gold I don't have.
Reply Quote
Want = Yes

I have really been wanting a 6 CC Mempo, but probably not gonna happen right now. That is one hell of a Nats set. I need to quit looking at profiles though, cause it makes me not want to even boot the damn game up.

Hah cheer up bud, you got yourself a beast wizard. Everyone who posts on these forums is wearing top .1% or greater of everything that's been rolled since launch, including you. Hell even the people who write the guides tell average players they need 800 resist all, 2.73 attack speed, and 4.5k armor to function in CM. The gear doesn't even exist to get everyone who rolls a wizard those kind of stats.
Reply Quote
Come on people I'm willing to give away the Lacuni's for 2B and the Mempo for 4.5 Buy outs. Just because I love the Wizard forum community!!!
Reply Quote
"Give away" and "billions of gold" don't really belong in the same sentence.
Reply Quote
For those items they are giveaway prices.
Reply Quote
If I didn't switch to a Barb I would love these items.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]