Diablo® III

The last World Record solo Uberboss speedkill

The barbarian rivalry between me and duus89 have finally come to an end..

Duus have sold his gear, and i don't think this time can be improved with the gear currently in the game. At least not noteworthy before the expansion pack hit the servers...

...If you think i'm wrong, i welcome you to try, as it would be nice to see some new guys giving it their best.. (iam looking at you PhamineZ:))

So without further ado, i bring you the very last barbarian solo uberboss wr.

Diablo 3: (The last) World Record Uberbosses Solo Speedkill in 1min and 24.833 sec -by dtx @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkgkfDJAdB8

Killtimes:
Rakanoth and Ghom = 12.900 sec
Siegebreaker and Kulle = 21.833 sec
Magdha and skeleking = 50.100 sec

Total killtime = 84.833 sec = 1 min and 24.883 sec

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Det0x-2856/hero/432203

(I didn't bother to updated the Magdha and skeleking video, as i already had the record for that fight)

Am actually glad this is over, and i know for sure.. I wont be doing any ûbers for a long time.. :)

Please rate or hate, or simply just ask your questions / give me your suggestions :)
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Det0x
Am actually glad this is over, and i know for sure.. I wont be doing any ûbers for a long time.. :)

Isn't this what you say every time? :p
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 11:07 AMPosted by silverfire

Isn't this what you say every time? :p

But this time i mean it ! :P
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 10:49 AMPosted by Det0x
...If you think i'm wrong, i welcome you to try, as it would be nice to see some new guys giving it their best.. (iam looking at you PhamineZ:))

07/19/2013 11:03 AMPosted by Nived
LOL that would require actual gameplay.

Congrats det0x.. that sh!t cray
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
That is amazing.

+1

-Druin, the happy monk
Reply Quote
I am not about this life.
Reply Quote
I didn't watch the vid cause I don't want to be jelly.
Reply Quote
That's seriously impressive. A question though - why did you cast earthquake while magdha was shielding? Surely it wouldn't affect her at that time.
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 12:02 PMPosted by gooball
That's seriously impressive. A question though - why did you cast earthquake while magdha was shielding? Surely it wouldn't affect her at that time.

He has to clear the trash mobs first before Mahgda stops shielding.
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 12:03 PMPosted by xxxkan

Of course...time for me to wake up now.
Reply Quote
Well, I'm not surprised. Good job Det0x.
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 12:03 PMPosted by xxxkan

Yes this is true, but i also could have used rend for that..

The reason for me picking earthquake instead of rend is those "Thrall of the Witch" guys Mahgda spaws..

They tend to instagibb me, if more then 2 hit me at the same time while iam hammering skeleking, so i want to clear them out as fast as i can.. :)
Reply Quote
Congrats Man

do you know if PhamineZ will sale his barb's gears? lol :-P
Reply Quote
That's brilliant mate:)
Reply Quote
Congrats Man

do you know if PhamineZ will sale his barb's gears? lol :-P

PhamineZ is a noob flipper only ... no skill only flipping time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]