Diablo® III

MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE BUILD FARMS MP10

http://youtu.be/JoQdIkE8luc

This is the Michael Jackson build for farming mp10.
Stylishly utilizes all three shouts, two spins, and the lightning effect of overpower.
Just put on some Thriller, and start farming Act 1.

Passives are Weapons Master, Ruthless, and Brawler.
Runes are Rend: Lacerate - Whirlwind: Volcanic Eruption - Threatening Shout: Demoralize - Battle Rage: Into the Fray - Overpower: Killing Spree - Warcry: Hardened Wrath

Strategy used is no movespeed, and follower has no vit so she is one shotted. She is still useful because she will res and drop her damage buff aoe and while dead she still grants the armor and magic find bonus. With her dead, monsters all follow closely to the barbarian who travels across the map spinning and rending. Ranged monsters are pulled with threatening shout into melee range, increasing the effectiveness of skills.

No ias or +average damage is used. 1.00 aps skorn. Focus on strength, cc, and cd to increase armor and the damage of rend: lacerate, which provides sustain and damage even when stunned or frozen. If 3% ls from belt isn't enough you could use the ls rune for rend but at the cost of dps. This is a cost effective build that has high reliability, no reliance on wotb, and is fun as 'hell'

Best place to farm with this build is act 2 oasis, but for this Thriller tribute, we will be running act 1. Efficiency and speed can be improved because as you can see I make many pauses for style and effect for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.
Reply Quote
View profile
LMAO
Reply Quote
I like it :D
Reply Quote
The "Immortal King" of Pop is what this is, friends!
Reply Quote
View profile
and a Skorn drops in the middle of the video lol. how fitting.
Reply Quote
07/24/2013 03:12 PMPosted by GoodDay2Die
and a Skorn drops in the middle of the video lol. how fitting.

It was Messershmidt reaver
Reply Quote
hahahaha. wtf was that lol
Reply Quote
Dude, that was hilarious!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
lmao
Reply Quote
Love it. You time the choreo very well.
Reply Quote
LOL! nicely done :D
Reply Quote
View profile
Nice... This will be the new standard for video, Barbs choreographed to music.
Edited by GenghisKhan#1476 on 7/25/2013 7:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks guys for all your support. This was my first video and I had to work with the free trial version of fraps that only records 30 seconds at a time. There's alot of room for improvement in the video imo, I was even playing pretty sucky trying to keep fraps up and running lol. Maybe I'll make a better remastered one. I love d3 and I love the king of pop.

I was inspired to do this video from the threads about making a Thor style barbarian. It got me thinking who else besides Thor is a total hardcore badass? I would like to see someone with a really good Thor post an epic video showing it off lightning bolting hell's minions.
Reply Quote
View profile
Lol. +1
Reply Quote
i saw the thread when you first posted, but didnt see the vid until now. Thanks for the lols, and very creative works.

:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]