Diablo® III

S&B QA - Part 7

Allneo, #3

07/30/2013 09:10 PMPosted by hooty
#9 PLEASE I REALLY NEED THIS =(

If i win, i'll give the set to Hooty
Edited by fabbyhunter#1917 on 7/31/2013 7:56 AM PDT
Wow guys you were on fire - so close!

I paid $16 - so about 770mil gold at this point ?

Gem included, not a bad deal. I've been watching AH for a week or so and this price range has only happened a cpl times.

Care to rate my purchase?

you are in the ballpark. I paid about 700m for mine on ah and yours is slightly better so its all good
What's this for ?

#1 Respect The Shield
#5. And I'm not sure what this is for either.
bruce hit the number but i really doubt you need the set :(

numbers were for my lottery of giving away the 30 mill set i built when i was bored.

i couldnt really play during weekend, so i set myself a goal of a budget of 30 mill (gems incl in budget too) and see what i could make with it in checking the ah sporadically for 2 hours

set didnt turn out to bad i guess

http://d3up.com/b/494930

unbuffed stats are

7k armor
67 k life
730 all res
114 k dps
36 % cc
24 % ms
1,5 mill ehp

pretty sure you can do anything with this set

its up for grabs if anyone needs it really, ill make a lottery, so plse post here with a number btw 1 and 20 first guy who hits the number, i have in mind, gets it.
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 7/31/2013 8:32 AM PDT
Congrats Bruce!
lol niice! Where are teh n00b SnBers at ?

Gem included, not a bad deal. I've been watching AH for a week or so and this price range has only happened a cpl times.

you are in the ballpark. I paid about 700m for mine on ah and yours is slightly better so its all good

i paid 700M for mine, hope is good buy...the next 5.5/6 CC will be 2beez....damn...
I gift the set to hooty, since he looks like he could actually use it. Feels nice to win though ;)
hooty it is then, add me ig and ill give you the set, grats :)
Congrats Bruce and good on you to gift it to Hooty!

congrats Hooty!

and thanks AllNeo for the gear to begin with

i paid 700M for mine, hope is good buy...the next 5.5/6 CC will be 2beez....damn...

what? only 11%? vendor
you busy, bored or on holidays prof ?
lol bruce that's just pure luck there man
grats for winning and grats for passing on the set to hooty =)

welcome to SnB hoot,
we hope that you stay a while =)

okay so I went and crafted another 20 shoulders and I got the one that I'm wearing on the last craft
It doesn't have AR!! arghh!! >_< but everything else looks good
got another bracer for the 9%IAS and 6%CC with some dash of str on there for 10 mil ... wanted to go with AR but those cost way too much so I went with the next best resist

can everyone let me know what is their optimal AR number?
mine I would say is 700 AR total ingame
I think that I'm at around 590 right now

you didnt overpay, thats good. you can get em cheaper but you paid like 30 mill sub marcetprice.

Not a bad deal at all, I sold my 9/4.5 a few weeks back for like $28-$30 on RMAH and picked up my 9/5.5 for 2b in game gold.
you are in the ballpark. I paid about 700m for mine on ah and yours is slightly better so its all good[/quote]

i paid 700M for mine, hope is good buy...the next 5.5/6 CC will be 2beez....damn...[/quote]

what? only 11%? vendor[/quote]

sorry fabby, u mean the 11% life?
07/31/2013 09:14 AMPosted by ehong

i paid 700M for mine, hope is good buy...the next 5.5/6 CC will be 2beez....damn...[/quote]

sorry fabby, u mean the 11% life?[/quote]

ya aka not maxed u cheapo! :)
haha...cool...
07/31/2013 09:14 AMPosted by ehong

sorry fabby, u mean the 11% life?[/quote]

I was just quoting another member who said that once about a 9/6 mempo lol...its just a joke. you were ballpark on your mempo too.
I wonder when we're going to get part8 of S/B QA...probably soon.

Its amazing that this thread has continued for as long as it has. I was a major contributing member on S/B QA part 1-3...then i quit playing lol.

Now i'm back.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]