Diablo® III

S&B QA - Part 7

omg.....so close to the top 300 pvp dummy for barbs in the world :(

I just need to get lucky and craft a nice vit shoulder with 265+ str and I shall be less than 300 :D
Nice job henry! I'm warning you though, after you get into the top 300 things start to slow down. Big upgrades will only move you a fraction of what they used to.
07/21/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Bruce
Nice job henry! I'm warning you though, after you get into the top 300 things start to slow down. Big upgrades will only move you a fraction of what they used to.
You know what ticks me off about this the most, this item right here:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sqiomh&s=5

I found this end of december beginning of january? and it added ~6k health over the highest vit ik armor on the ah at the time, I sold it for 40m + 6 legendaries at the time, wish I kept it, that thing sure would've brought me down below 300 for sure, the sad thing is, I can't find it on diabloprogress, it's like the guy I sold it to never wore it..

edit: my god is that screen shot old :(
Edited by henry#1793 on 7/21/2013 6:58 PM PDT
40mil... I'm sorry. That was a very nice one too.
DONE & DONE:
new blackthornes chest +1k dps +3k hp
DONE & DONE:

congrat, bro
DONE & DONE:
Nice job
DONE & DONE:
Nice job

ditto
View profile
Nice job

ditto

x2
someone want to donate like 900m gold? there's a blackthornes pants that adds ~500-1k dps and another 2-3k life :D

well, switching to this very beautiful spear has dropped me down to 245 pvp dummy for barbs in the world =)
Edited by henry#1793 on 7/22/2013 4:23 AM PDT
AND STILL THE NUMBER 1 KILLER OF HC TOONS LAGGGGGGGG. Was fun playing but lag on the HC is wild anyway Might be up for some DE farming later if anyone want to join probably hunt some keys unless i get another hair to start another HC toon
View profile
Damn Coultz, sorry to hear you lost your HC (am I reading that correctly?). One of the reasons I havnt been playing HC (bad lag recently for me). Again, sorry for your loss man.
07/22/2013 11:39 AMPosted by Wannabee808
Damn Coultz, sorry to hear you lost your HC (am I reading that correctly?). One of the reasons I havnt been playing HC (bad lag recently for me). Again, sorry for your loss man.
Yeah bro lost P27 barby but thats the risk i guess just makes it hard to want to play HC
View profile
Ahh don't give up, that's part of the challenge right? That's why we're doing the HCSF thing so it doesn't hurt so bad when we die.... :|
WELL, I finally hit the original requirements for Arreat Elite, 150K dps / 1.5m ehp, but I just kinda....added 1m ehp to that, now I'm at 151k dps unbuffed/ 2.5m ehp

PVP BARB RANK 145 :D
Man I'm bored and I don't know what to do in this gameq
Craft, craft and then craft some more. I'm not really sure why I do it, but I'm determined to craft an uber ammy.
So... I retired my Male barb (for now) gave my female all my gear and am enjoying leveling once again....once you reach p100 it's no fun killing white mobs anymore...

Anyhow, I also did some inspecting of my gear on DProg.... figured out my Sword is a top 10 barb sword on the US server!
View profile
So... I retired my Male barb (for now) gave my female all my gear and am enjoying leveling once again....once you reach p100 it's no fun killing white mobs anymore...

Anyhow, I also did some inspecting of my gear on DProg.... figured out my Sword is a top 10 barb sword on the US server!

welcome back!

That's a pretty nice sword. What did you search for on dprogress with your sword? I want to check mine too.
View profile
Speaking of dprogress...look at the gear of this guy:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/%EB%8F%99%EB%84%A4%EC%82%90%EA%BE%B8-3470/%EB%8F%99%EB%84%A4%EC%82%90%EA%BE%B8/12432240

Look at his sword "Sever Conqueror"

welcome back!

That's a pretty nice sword. What did you search for on dprogress with your sword? I want to check mine too.

Ohhh you got Baller's old sword...nice. So I just did simple check..

http://www.diabloprogress.com/items/us/?class=all&slot=1h_sword

But if you add STR into the mix it's top 3...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]