Diablo® III

S&B QA - Part 7

Speaking of dprogress...look at the gear of this guy:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/%EB%8F%99%EB%84%A4%EC%82%90%EA%BE%B8-3470/%EB%8F%99%EB%84%A4%EC%82%90%EA%BE%B8/12432240

Look at his sword "Sever Conqueror"

yea that sword is just UNREAL.... I mean on the American server that is probably worth $500+ in USD....
@Crypter Wow really nice sword.

Your "Black Weapon" is top 3 and mine "Death Breaker" is 4th. ;D
View profile

welcome back!

That's a pretty nice sword. What did you search for on dprogress with your sword? I want to check mine too.

Ohhh you got Baller's old sword...nice. So I just did simple check..

http://www.diabloprogress.com/items/us/?class=all&slot=1h_sword

But if you add STR into the mix it's top 3...

ya, that STR adds mucho dps. nice.

I do have Baller's old sword. It is one of the few weaps that gave enough of an upgrade to my old sword that made the upgrade feasible
View profile
@Crypter Wow really nice sword.

Your "Black Weapon" is top 3 and mine "Death Breaker" is 4th. ;D

you have a pretty sick sword too.
All those swords also have cool names unlike mine lol
Champion's Lock come on whats up with that
Sweet my sword is top 10! Cleave void
how do you guys know this stuff :(
View profile
07/23/2013 12:33 PMPosted by henry

diabloprogress bro! look up items for North America or World. Each weapon has a number rating on it.
07/23/2013 02:23 PMPosted by fabbyhunter

diabloprogress bro! look up items for North America or World. Each weapon has a number rating on it.
well I know that, but how do you guys know your weapons are in the top whatever?
View profile
they base it on the number rating. So if you look up a sword for "barb" "1h" and add strength to the search, the ratings are set.

My sword doesn't have strength but because it is so beefy, it out dps's Crypt's sword by a bit. I haven't done the comparison with myFri3nds sword, but I assume a similar result
View profile
All those swords also have cool names unlike mine lol
Champion's Lock come on whats up with that

lol...but its top 13 in NA so its still a pretty good sword
my swd has an item score of 2303? what does that mean?
View profile
Welcome back Crypter nice to see guys coming back for a change. :)
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y404/zzyxx2002/killingrazor_zps76ac3908.png

OH YEAH! #2 dagger in the americas! Who has the biggest epeen now?!

Good think Slice Wound doesn't have a ruby in it.

EDIT: BTW that dagger (Killing Razor) is for sale
Edited by Bruce#1509 on 7/23/2013 7:45 PM PDT
13 Legs in one hour. . .all of them Brims.

Diablo 3 isn't Respecting the Shield.

Immortal King's Baulder Brim
Inna's Brimstone
Axe of Sanbrim
Mage's Hardened Brimstone
Tyraels Trolling Might
Dude you doing better than me. I got 3 frostburn, 3 of those charming staff, and capped it off with the worlds worst EF.
13 Legs in one hour. . .all of them Brims.

Diablo 3 isn't Respecting the Shield.

Immortal King's Baulder Brim
Inna's Brimstone
Axe of Sanbrim
Mage's Hardened Brimstone
Tyraels Trolling Might

LMFAO nice bro nice
Good to have Professor and Crypter back to spice up the forum. The swords you guys have are insane. Mine only top 50, considering that I can't afford those top 10 swords. But I hope one day I m able to get those, probably that's the only objective left after hitting P100. So sad to see those S&B since part 1 leaving one by one, I myself have been around since part 1 till now. However, on the other hand, many S&B are joining here and hope to join u guys for some run....cheers
Hi all,

I'm a HC SnB barb and I'm looking for ideas for upgrades as I want to run MP5 comfortably.

I got the BT Chest & Pants due to my low budget and currently, my shopping list has: a crafted shoulder, a crafted bracer (and in a long distance future, a IK chest and Rare Pants as a medium range IK chest now costs ~~400Mils on the HC AH)
I'm wondering if anyone can help have a look at my profile and let me know what else I should aim for?

Thanks

Speaking of new snb barbs . Can someone help check and give me some suggestions please
they base it on the number rating. So if you look up a sword for "barb" "1h" and add strength to the search, the ratings are set.

My sword doesn't have strength but because it is so beefy, it out dps's Crypt's sword by a bit. I haven't done the comparison with myFri3nds sword, but I assume a similar result

Your "Soldier's Slayer" is much better than mine. It possesses the soul of the Great S&B - Baller. So you are better taking good care of it. lol
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]