Diablo® III

S&B QA - Part 7

Ok, pants and SS handover to QHtran already. Hope he like it.
I suppose today is QHtran most happy day ever in D3...haha, enjoy it fren.

lol it is!! this is just crazy!! XD
Thanks again!!

okay so gears so far from my stash for the SnB giveaway set:

Mempo of Twilight helm
431 armor
197 str
78 AR
9% ASI
11% life
+10449 Health Globe

Storm Shield
1115 armor
25% block
186 str
79 AR
CC 9%
6% melee/elites

Rare Gloves
325 armor
91 str
35 int
41 vit
44%CD
9.5% CC

Rare Pants
302 armor
157 str
47 dex
199 vit
69 AR
84 Lps
2 OS

1156.8 Axe
261 LOH
60% CD
OS

*adding more*

Rare Ring
33 min dmg
85 str
41 physical res
6% ASI
9% life
45% CD

IK chest
660 armor
172 str
98 vit
75 AR
12% life (this IK chest is equivalent to a 170 vit one with my current stats)

Slots to work on:

Amulet

Shoulder

Bracers

Ring

Belt

Boots
Edited by QHTran#1403 on 7/25/2013 9:51 AM PDT
Hey Nived welcome to SnB!
I feel the hate in this thread. "Welcome Nived", but where is the "Welcome Kan."
07/24/2013 07:32 PMPosted by xxxkan
I feel the hate in this thread. "Welcome Nived", but where is the "Welcome Kan."
I thought Professor did that in S&B Part 6
View profile
07/24/2013 07:32 PMPosted by xxxkan

welcome kan!!
View profile
and to wanna, ehong, morningChris...you guys are awesome for the donations.

This is what the S/B community spirit is all about.
Hi S&B craft my new Shoulders and soo happy. Now have lot ehp and no Ik bonus.

Ty for all guides.
I thought Professor did that in S&B Part 6

Did he now... Hmm. Idk lol.
Hey kan welcome and thanks for stopping by!
mmm so I was talking to Rezide and MoshinChris after runing VoTA and Oasis for the warden
so with 5 stack and key I went back to town

I started to upgrade my gems and made some more gems (ehong was super generous today, donated 5K gems 2Ktomes and 50 mils! thank you again!) to craft 2 batches of 50 strength amulet

was just chatting as Moshin linked some gears for me to check out .....got mah amy that I'm wearing right now ...I'm too shock and don't know what to say ... but today has just been an amazing day!
TY everyone!

btw current amy gave me +28K dmg but I lost 10K HP and 0.3% protection

*edit: welcome to SnB Nived and xxxkan! =)
Edited by QHTran#1403 on 7/24/2013 10:37 PM PDT
@bolodoido, yr crafted gears are very very good. Hope I can have those. And your Battlenet name is very unique....

@xxxkan, you are most welcome here, I do remember you are not new to S&B, on and off you did drop by, correct me if am wrong.....:)
Hey Y'all,

I recently got back into the game, and was wanting an exciting new play style. I was previously playing a WW/Hota build that could easily clear MP9 and, with some attention given, MP10. I figured that I'd like to go back to barb basics and try a S&B build. I was curious of to what builds y'all perfer, I've checked out the S&B guild already, and was wondering how my gear was coming along. Appreciate the help
Hi My King Emphasis, you may want to start off with getting a Sword 12xx with CD and IAS.....cheers
@xxxkan, you are most welcome here, I do remember you are not new to S&B, on and off you did drop by, correct me if am wrong.....:)

Yessir that's true lol. Always dropped by in the earlier Q&A threads when Nikeboy, jook and the others were still active :). However, today was the first day I used SnB for every farm run I did LOL.
@kan

just got on if u down for some runs

@everyone else

Thanks for the welcoming. Add me up for some VOTA runs. I dont think i'll be running 100% s&b, but im definitely gonna work on making my set better.
just got on if u down for some runs

It's k... We will farm tmr :) I need my sleep.
View profile
Hey Tran, sorry I missed you got on late and only for a short while tonight. I'll check you out tomorrow.
View profile
Welcome aboard xxxkan!
@ehong Ty man... and gl on crafts. >D
Morning everybody ;)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]