Diablo® III

Best and Worst gear from barb above you

@FatalStorm, your IK Chest can have more Vit.
Reply Quote
Honestly I'm no one to judge someone else best or worst :(
But I'd appreciate some one to judge to know my next improve :)
Reply Quote
barsark gems. get em, u will always use them and they will always help u
Reply Quote
@pham get outta here bro lol

Best - that sword +22k dps nuff said

Worst - vile or inna why? prolly ur cheapest parts LOL
Reply Quote
@pham Nice duplicates
Reply Quote
@Frankillah

Worst: Everything is awesome, haha. Shoulders? They have awesome str, but you could trade some for vit + % life. Necklace? It's sick, but the crit damage is kind of sad (I'm in the same boat).

Best: That insane EF?

@ Lyesalot

Edited to add you. You posted while I was commenting.

Your vit is very weak. You shouldn't have to gem for it. You have no crafted gear?

Worst: IK chest? Trade some str for a big boost of bit. Your rare ring with no crit chance?

Best: Your Vile Wards or your Skorn.
Edited by Tenacious#1516 on 7/27/2013 4:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Frankillah

Worst: Everything is awesome, haha. Shoulders? They have awesome str, but you could trade some for vit + % life. Necklace? It's sick, but the crit damage is kind of sad (I'm in the same boat).

Best: That insane EF?

@ Lyesalot

Edited to add you. You posted while I was commenting.

Your vit is very weak. You shouldn't have to gem for it. You have no crafted gear?

Worst: IK chest? Trade some str for a big boost of bit. Your rare ring with no crit chance?

Best: Your Vile Wards or your Skorn.

Best: Your mempo and your ammy (how many DEs did it take?????)
Worst: Your mainhand axe (Isn't 6% lifesteal a must for barbs)
Reply Quote
@ Bane I like the IK Helm and shoulders :o btw whats with the zunis? Is the black dmg from them that good i never looked into it, i would have just got some big fat strength ice climbers but thats just me :)

Im rolling vit ones in hopping to get a 350 Vit 300 Strength with AR haha getting close but hard to do.
Edited by Oltenate#6997 on 7/27/2013 6:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Oltenate.. i dont really know ur a baws!
u can get a 6 cc mempo ( if u got 20b) i do not know what is the best/worst... it is all freaking good
Reply Quote
Oltenate.. i dont really know ur a baws!
u can get a 6 cc mempo ( if u got 20b) i do not know what is the best/worst... it is all freaking good
Yeah it would cost a lot for a 6 cc mempo if im going to do anything else for my barb would be aim for better bracers something like 60 AR 6 CC 280 Strength 80+ vit and maybe armour Can easily get better pants with like 80 vit and strength and a better ammy but i want to play another class.
Reply Quote
@ Douche since you were skipped.

There's a lot you can improve on currently.

Since you don't have too much money to spend, farm A LOT of Demonic Essences on an efficient monster power level and craft your way to godliness.
Reply Quote
@xDoomsayerx

Quite a beast you have there. All of your gear is pretty insane.

I would guess the only improvement would be AR lacuni or a higher dps LS Skorn. Not much to improve on great barb!

Go easy on me, my barb is SF, i know i can improve everywhere lol.
Reply Quote
cylant

if you mean your hc barb then

best - chest armor , high vit ar & 3 sockets, not easy to craft ;(
worst - boots ;(
Reply Quote
@henry

the best is your amulet, the worst is your ik gloves
Reply Quote
@proph.....wtf everything you have is epic 0_0
Reply Quote
@monkeycowman,

Best - chest

worst - helm (just get a cheap mempo will help )
Reply Quote
@monkeycowman,

Best - chest

worst - helm (just get a cheap mempo will help )

you're seriously going again?...
Reply Quote
@Pawo (Drcrane). wow, your worst item is... nothing... all of your gear is jaw dropping awesome.
Reply Quote
@Nalianna

Your gloves are your best item.

Your leggings are your worse only because you lack 12% movement on any other item. Either get Lacuni's(Your bracers are pretty good) or Get the 12% Movement leggings like I have.

It does make a pretty large difference when you can move faster.
Reply Quote
@Widowmaker

Best : Mempo

Worst : I have to say, for WW build, u need a higher dps MH. U should get more tdps with EF on MH? (higher avg dmg)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]