Diablo® III

Best and Worst gear from barb above you

@CoCo

best: rare mace

worst: ef. low cd high fear. you'd benefit more from ls instead of cd ef as it allows brawler/berserker rage for third passive.
Reply Quote
@Prime

Best is probably your crit Mempo.
Worst is kind of a hard one but I would have to say your gloves could be a little bit better.
Reply Quote
@ PsyFy

best would be your ebotd pike, worst would be the twitch chest plate.
^for the male barb

for female barb:
best = gloves
worst = main hand weapon (everything needs crit-crap...)
^ As far as the items stat ranges and possibilities for that item in terms of increased damage. I did not look at the mempo, cuz the item does not exist.
Reply Quote
@ Bug

Best piece looks like EF and the worst is toss up between the andy's and the skull grasp
Reply Quote
worst...skorn in general
best... ammy
Edited by Pntingpather#1561 on 7/28/2013 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@LOONYONE

may i ask why you would say the skull grasp? just a note, i am a throw-barb. 1fury attack is very nice. just curious thats all
Reply Quote
@Bug

Worst - Helm
Best - EF
Reply Quote
worst- ik belt no vit
best - mempo
Reply Quote
@ Bug

Just thought you could get a ring that had more advantages than just a fury reduction on skill. Yes it has ias and cc but there are rings that offer more

I tried out the weapon throw and even with a skull grasp not as nice as yours, I did not fair so well with it sent you a FR maybe you can show me the mechanics and how to use it effectively.

Check my profile still have it slotted.
Reply Quote
@loonyone
best - the shoulders look nice
worst - to be honest for ability to play that skorn the lack or life steal is a hard one
Reply Quote
@bloggins

best= mempo
wort = shoulder
Reply Quote
@icywater

best - ammy
worst - if i have to say something then the helm for not being 6 chc

as for my shoulders i know i sacrifice some damage but that dex helps the dodge chance out a lot
Reply Quote
@Bloggins

Best: Right side ring
Worst: Probably Vile
Reply Quote
@muggly

Best: Skorn
Worst: Pants
Reply Quote
@muggly

Best: Skorn
Worst: Pants

Nice gearing.

Best: LH ring - love the socket in it :)

Not so best: EF - Give me more dmg man, drop that LS and pick up CD
Reply Quote
@flig

Aaaaahhhh...hard to say b/c looking at this I can't help to think of my stuff and all is great. In addition being a relative noob barb myself...however if I had to choose

Best-I would say helm (just b/c Ive been looking and the cost of it), but that crafted ammy is sexay too

Worse- I would say sword, but I'm basinng it not having ls, perhaps thats the beauty of the SnB setup you dont need and if so my mistake. Then I'd go with lacuni, could squeeze some better stats out of that.
Reply Quote
@PoO

worst -the lacunis replace them with some BoA bracers you will get lots more dps

best is skorn
Reply Quote
@royal

worst-your pants.only have 11% ms.need another item with ms.innas pants i'd suggest as your previous post suggests you prefer the boa bracers.

best-hard decision.your mainhand.
Reply Quote
@Daniel

Best your mempo, sick 9/6 specimem. Worst prolly you're ammy(its good but can be improved).
Reply Quote
@madstrike,

Best - Unity / ik chest

worst - no doubt ---Amulet (no CD )
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]