Skorn 1456.5, 5.70%, 187% CD, Socket FS

Skorn 1456.5, 5.70%, 187% CD, Socket FS 3.5B
Reply Quote
int 293
Reply Quote
3.5B Is that beatings per sec?

Give you 200mil for it.
Reply Quote
if you want to work with me on the price, im interested. add me ingame and we can talk. ill be on later tonight.
Reply Quote
Very interested - tho 3.5 is a bit steep for me. Could you post the actual damage range (and %damage) so I can plug into D3up.

Give you 200mil for it.

Alas supply and demand dictates that Skorn will sell for a boatload of gold. If you can find a better one <= 2bil I'll buy it from you right now for what you paid +500mil. Easy profit for u :)
Reply Quote
Very interested - tho 3.5 is a bit steep for me. Could you post the actual damage range (and %damage) so I can plug into D3up.

Give you 200mil for it.

Alas supply and demand dictates that Skorn will sell for a boatload of gold. If you can find a better one <= 2bil I'll buy it from you right now for what you paid +500mil. Easy profit for u :)

Im actually stopping diablo for awhile. May pop on from time to time to see anything good in ah. :).

Going back to borderlands 2 (ps3).
Reply Quote
Sure its 1456.5 dps, 1179-1734 dmg, +284 min, 372 max, +49% dmg, 293 int, CHD 187%, 5.70 life, 96.3% inflict 6198-8424 over 5 seconds and a socket
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]