Diablo® III

any1 ever ripped someone off (AH)

So I know everyone has seen it and everyone has said to themselves... this person is F*cking moron for putting something on the AH for 2 billion gold and it's only worth 100 mil.

But my question now is has anyone been that person and actually sold the item? excluding the first few months with AH was out because people had no clue what was going on yet. I can't imagine anyone overpaying 1 billion+ for an item when there is a better one (literally better) for 90% less. But humor me.
Reply Quote
Happens everyday and all the time.

Sometimes I put up "special" one off items that have no comparable for ridiculous amounts, and more often then not it gets sold because there is nothing to compare it to.

Can't hit a home-run unless you price it as such.
Reply Quote
a 7/6 double int pox got max bidded in gah. wonder who kept posting rmah-able stuff in gah. stop making bots rich
Reply Quote
Who cares, if someone wants it let them pay.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
All the time. It's called successful flips :P

07/21/2013 03:10 PMPosted by pichapie
a 7/6 double int pox got max bidded in gah. wonder who kept posting rmah-able stuff in gah. stop making bots rich

The players we see all the time preaching that they'll "never touch RMAH," that the "RMAH is the worst thing to happen to the Diablo franchise," etc. etc. etc.

They'll use the gold AH to facilitate their trading. And since they can't put anything higher than 2b... then 2b it is...

Oh, and also players without a credit card/PayPal account, under 18, based outside the U.S., etc. who cannot access the RMAH.
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 7/21/2013 3:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Oh, and also players without a credit card/PayPal account, under 18, based outside the U.S., etc. who cannot access the RMAH.

I live in South America but can access RMAH, I guess that rule applies only if you live outside the American continent =P

Anyway, I think that the AH has slowed down a lot. I mean really a lot, but thanks to that there some good items being post for a really really cheap price. Although it takes too long in flipping it.
Reply Quote
I just sold a double int/vit source for 30 on the rmah. 3 weeks ago I bought it for 430M. Does that count?
Reply Quote
07/21/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Paranoyed
I just sold a double int/vit source for 30 on the rmah. 3 weeks ago I bought it for 430M. Does that count?

No.

You ripped yourself off ^_^
Reply Quote
i never have the patience to keep an item on teh ah for a week or 2 for that hope of a max bid win, so no i have never gotten a lucky flip, and probably never will lol.
Reply Quote
07/21/2013 05:33 PMPosted by Boozor

No.

You ripped yourself off ^_^

I am happy with a little over 1B for a 274 damage 280 int 111vit source. The resale on these things takes so long I am happy to have made 600M and will let the next person sit on it until it sells for more, if it ever does sell for more.
Reply Quote
07/21/2013 04:33 PMPosted by shndany
I live in South America but can access RMAH, I guess that rule applies only if you live outside the American continent =P

That's make 2 of us. And I do the same as Boozor, my auctions are full, and sometimes someone buys something overpriced, just because there's nothing like that item.

It takes some luck, but happens.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]