Diablo® III

Looking for SE Asia , Singapore monks

Anyone who posts in these forums from these time zones or areas?

Looking for a partner to assist with carries in this time zone,

-Ach
Reply Quote
I can help with carries, same time zone here.

That's if you have my seal of approval of course :P
Reply Quote
I have some folks that I carry that are from this time zone that is about the end of my day and I'm looking for a good monk, that's a good team player, fun personality, likes to have fun etc that could represent Team "Acheron" ;-) Þ

I'm from St. Louis, Missouri in case your curious.

Lets do a few carries together and then I can start sending some carries your way , I believe I have you on my friends list now for the WKL sale thingie ;P

Talk to you soon,

thanks for the response,

-Ach
Edited by Acheron#1575 on 7/22/2013 5:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I could help in some ways i suppose.

But you already have a GFG monk that way i see it?!
Reply Quote
ya man, the more the merrier I always say ;)

I'm looking for a monk who's got a team or friends they could put together an Uber Carry team and do this with out me, but of course, I'd like to meet you and make sure you can take care of things...maybe pretend i'm the carry and see how well you do ;)

As as before, gotta enjoy what your doing, even when it goes bad, have fun doing it and have a good customer service experience,

If i'm not key farming, I'm uber carrying, so if that's something you can do, I have no problem looking for friends in that part of the world because when I'm done for the day and I have to tell people I have to sleep, yes, sleep, hehehe, I can refer them to my partners across the Big Water to get them their HF rings and everyone body wins.

You guys get free organs/ rings, we have happy repeat customers and the Universe is happy ;)

-Ach
Reply Quote
Good show so far guys!

Appreciate the interest!

Impressed already by all of you!

-Ach
Reply Quote
Am in that timezone certainly. If you need another monk, can always hit me up. Cheers.
Reply Quote
Singaporean Monk Here = )

xxShauNxx#6291
Add me up.
Reply Quote
thanks ;guys!

-Ach
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 04:56 AMPosted by Acheron

Hey Acheron,

I am sure that my timezone fits here, eastcoast Australia.

Both my Barb and Monk do ok but you already know that.

As for fun and laughter well I can add some very good entertainment value

Cheers
Reply Quote
Anyone who posts in these forums from these time zones or areas?

-Ach

I am from that timezone. Hook me up. Like doing ubers. :)
Reply Quote
Hey Acheron,I am sure that my timezone fits here, eastcoast Australia.Both my Barb and Monk do ok but you already know that.As for fun and laughter well I can add some very good entertainment valueCheers

Yes, I know that ;)

07/24/2013 09:36 PMPosted by BungeeGum
I am from that timezone. Hook me up. Like doing ubers. :)

Will do, thanks mate!

-Ach
Reply Quote
Hey i'm an SG Monk as well ! Add me as friend, will run with you sometime :) Spox#1650
Reply Quote
Just wanted to say that the folks I have starting doing some ubers with are Representing well, so high 5's for you guys and also wanted to say, that so far, a great group of friendly fun folks!!

Way to Represent you guys!

And a special high 5 to Tri Gen Monks who pwn those Ubers with me!

-Ach
Reply Quote
Hi.. i am indonesian :)

add me pls ansela#1540

u guys look so fun :)
Reply Quote
u can add me, im from sg
Reply Quote
Thanks again for all of the interest!

So far all of the folks whom i've added have been top notch and I appreciate the fun you all bring to the group.

It's always interesting to group up with fellow monks around the world and have some fun!

Also I'd like to add 1 more side note..

It's a constant need for folks who like buying Infernal machines that we sell for 1million in gold for each one, so if you are interested in selling your machines as well during these uber fights, just feel free to let me know.

For Example, I had a request today from someone would like to go through 10 Uber runs which would be 30 machines and was short , and being the understanding person that he was, he said he'd wait while our team gathered the keys to create the machines.

So feel free to let me know if you'd like to be one of those folks who would like to also sell their machines as well,

Regards,

-Ach
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Add me to your contacts as well. If you're still looking for one. (*^﹏^*)
Reply Quote
I'd like to help. Top monk here. I also have machines to sell/contribute. I do carries for free because im bored lol

Add me if you still need people. CVIL#6541
Edited by CVIL#6541 on 7/28/2013 3:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Myself and a few buddies....Doing some Ubers!!!

58.6s Boss Kill

http://youtu.be/kfeT-Ed-vLc

Make sure to view it in 1080 if you can ;)

-My first test with Bandicam, and it was fun.

Hope the rest of the folks don't mind me uploading this..

-Ach
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]