Diablo® III

Help: Belial snakes not possible for Demon Hunter

I played DH since release.. and was able to reach Act 2 Inferno, PRE NERF too.. so.. I don't know why it's harder now even in Hardcore.. since they lowered the difficulty so much that it's like walking in the park..

DH was my first character and I only used the AH when I got stuck at Act 2 Inferno(pre nerf), but who wasn't stuck at that at some point anyways XD

I even remember going full rambo on that boss.. and not using any defensive skills.. just dodge and attack.

IMO, my LoH was the reason why I survived most of my problems in pre-Inferno.
Reply Quote
Wow this thread got totally derailed into a PoE thread. I don't really know a thing about that game, but in an attempt to actually help you...

Try stacking Echoing Blast on top of a Caltrops Tortuous Ground. That's a good way to stun 'em and slam 'em at the same time. If you're on Inferno and you've got enough crit, keeping up disc with your abilities shouldn't be so bad.

Also, don't go running around all over the place, you'll only gather more snakes. It's actually better to stay either in the middle or the end of the semicircle and let them come to you. Once they stop coming, you know they're likely on the opposite side of the ring, then go hunt 'em down. This will help you from getting overwhelmed.

You SHOULD be able to take 2-3 hits before dying, so the tort ground should be enough to keep your distance while dropping them like flies. Keep up your gloom if you can, it does help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]