Diablo® III

Good bye my beloved monk

Sorry you died so fast molten frozen chains just bought you to your knees.you will be missed i raise my glass in your memory. enjoy your afterlife in Valhalla fight and drink all day! glory to you
Reply Quote
Glory to the fallen!!!

I shall raise my Inn-N-Out milkshake cup in your honor!!
Reply Quote
My Witch Doctor lolz at your corpse as he passes by only to be surrounded by minions with Spirit Walk on CD.

-_-

Can you pass the milkshake?
Reply Quote
I see the problem: cyclone + no escape skill. get gg'd

rip in peace
Reply Quote
*find choke point ... deadly reach dance all day
Reply Quote
You had the wrong gem in helm(very bad) and you were missing a shield. Also your ehp was extremely low. Gear him twice as tanky and your chances of survival go up 10x.
Reply Quote
Spec pacifism instead of sieze the initiative. Would have probably survived if you were frozen.
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Ace
You had the wrong gem in helm(very bad) and you were missing a shield. Also your ehp was extremely low. Gear him twice as tanky and your chances of survival go up 10x.

I think I found my new role model!!
Reply Quote
Glory to the fallen.

Checking your bar I can't stress enough how monks need to use dashing strike as a counter to frozen so they can save serenity for the really bad moments.
Reply Quote
I snort this percocet in your monk's remembrance
Reply Quote
Odin will drink in honer on the fallen tonight.
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 01:50 PMPosted by Kitten

I can't wait for you to become a grizzled HC veteran and start giving advice in character. "Odin says you need more all resist and a shield." :P
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 02:05 PMPosted by Daihinmin

I can't wait for you to become a grizzled HC veteran and start giving advice in character. "Odin says you need more all resist and a shield." :P

Unless Odin has joined his ancestors in Valhalla by then.
Reply Quote
Sorry for your loss bro. RIP
Reply Quote
RIP bro.

just re-roll monk again cos you enjoy your monk more than your WD. :)
Reply Quote
RIP, sorry for your loss
Reply Quote
Thanks for the kind words guys been re rolled by some mates already DeeKz #1764 Cyggie #1709
Romulus #6925 TheTerror #6387 and some of there mates ty so much guys .. ready for the fight of my life again
Reply Quote
Community Manager
07/25/2013 12:11 AMPosted by il0v32r00t
Sorry you died so fast molten frozen chains just bought you to your knees.you will be missed i raise my glass in your memory. enjoy your afterlife in Valhalla fight and drink all day! glory to you
Glory to the fallen! May your Monk's deeds be remembered for many years to come. :)
Reply Quote
Riiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppp!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]