Diablo® III

Best thread day this month

Wow, lots of good threads today. Time flying by.
Reply Quote
I was thinking the same thing. Kim and Rii helping us get through the work day :D
Reply Quote
jco, I know people think you are a strong shield monk. But I am going to make a video showing you how to be a real TOP SHIELD MONK. The video will be over an hour, because I think that should be sufficient time to show you how awesome I am, and explain why all shield monks don't know what they're talking about.
Reply Quote
^ Oh, we got another TOP MONK over here.
Reply Quote
@Sheldor

comeon man, get Rii-al.
jco will pwn j00!
Reply Quote
View profile
LOL Kim, Sheldor's been around for a while, our resident LTK monk. Half hoping he's joking half not. Enjoyed his other vids but.........really over an hour Shel????? :P welcome back....sort of (you really havnt posted in a while).
Reply Quote
jco IS strong... but TOP? Hmmmm
Reply Quote
View profile
Oh if you guys want really entertaining threads you should go read the threads in the barb forum with Lameboi and Death! :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499940068

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499180565

Damn the 2nd post, the really juicy one, got deleted.... :P
Reply Quote
ya definitely sarcasm lol
Reply Quote
Wait...I'm not a TOP monk? G damnit.....that's it........going back to playing Candy Crush.
Reply Quote
Oh if you guys want really entertaining threads you should go read the threads in the barb forum with Lameboi and Death! :)

every class has their troll. Those threads are pretty entertaining.
Reply Quote
Those threads are not bad. Ours is better though.
Reply Quote
View profile
LOL you missed the deleted second thread Jco....It was really entertaining :P
Reply Quote
Those guys seem pretty fond of one another. But, Kim and Rii seem to be doing well. Hopefully Kim stops wasting time with Rii, but to each their own.
Reply Quote
View profile
Ahh well, as long as everyone's entertained and it doesn't get out of hand... :)
Reply Quote
ah.. no one kill themselves over a forum.. ..

is he there?
Reply Quote
Wait...I'm not a TOP monk? G damnit.....that's it........going back to playing Candy Crush.

You can't be a TOP Monk, unless you're an acknowledged member of the Super Duper Club and that one has been indefinitely adjourned, ever since scrapz took over to presiding it. I suggest you take any concerns you may have in regards to your TOPness to him. For all I know and care - he's probably playing Candy Crush himself.
Reply Quote
View profile
WTH I don't log onto the forums after a 48 hour hiatus and I miss the .....wait the microwave just went off Popcorn ready....

....I miss the passed 24 hours of entertaining, infighting, epeen flexing, all around dbaggery fun times transforming the monk forums into the general discussion forums! ....and I thought Tuesdays were good times.

Pass the salt and butter,
CC-
Reply Quote
Lets play a game of, who found the best shield from a MONSTER.

OH LOOK AT THAT I WIN.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99098258@N06/9312374595/
Reply Quote
@Laurelynd

Scrapz did ruin Super Duper Club. Some president he was. Lets get Fitz?

@CC

You missed quite a lot. Best thread day this month. Still some remnants of it, just find posts by Rii.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]