Diablo® III

what am I missing?(need help getting to 200k

What am I missing from my build? I am farming to craft some gloves and bracers, but what do you guys think is the weakest point of my build and how can I improve it? Specifically, how close am I to 200k damage, am I only a couple items away or no? Thank you for your time.
Reply Quote
Bump.....I would also like to know whether or not I should play a skorn, thanks.
Reply Quote
Well it appears you are missing some clothes.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
haha, I put them in the auction house, hold on let me log out and come back and you will be able to see, sorry about that lol.
Reply Quote
Ok the page is refreshed now.
Reply Quote
All done. you're 200k
Unless you logged off buffed?
Reply Quote
Indeed, I had the 15% buff and that's it. However, correct me if I'm wrong but I think if I craft good bracers and gloves I will naturally get up to 200k as I have no attack speed on my gloves and my bracers cost me 500k lol.
Reply Quote
I would recommend that you focus on the below 2 first, before proceeding to the others.

1. Crafted braces / amulet
2. Inna's pants (high dex/low vit or low vit/high dex, the iAS boost/1% CC is helpful)

i believe gloves are the hardest to roll, i had 600 done, but none of it was even close to an upgrade for my monk or DH. Unless you craft a 250 dex/9 ias/10% CC/48% CCD gloves that is.
Reply Quote
Wow, so gloves are gonna be pretty impossible. You think that inna's pants will give me more dps then those depth diggers? How much would I need to spend to make it a great upgrade? Lol I'm on a budget.
Reply Quote
07/18/2013 10:05 AMPosted by KEITH
Wow, so gloves are gonna be pretty impossible. You think that inna's pants will give me more dps then those depth diggers? How much would I need to spend to make it a great upgrade? Lol I'm on a budget.

No ... gloves are not impossible, i have seen pretty sick crafts in this forum, i just have the !@#$tiest luck in them. You could try though, no harm doing that.

use http://d3up.com/ to test some items out.
a simple 150 dex, 8 iAS, 1 cc inna's pants would add ~6000 DPS. Of course that would sacrifice your eHP by alot, since you lose the resist.

Well you can always pray for good crafts to make up for that eHP loss, i believe you can get up to 80 AR for bracers, and others.
Edited by snowybell#6357 on 7/18/2013 10:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I agree with snowybell - get double stacked resist on bracers and then get inna's pants.

As for the skorn you'll have to decide if it fits your playstyle/build, are you finding yourself spirit starved?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]