Diablo® III

RMAH bugged?

View profile
I decided to leave Diablo 3 for personal reasons (i love the game, just cant devote my time to it anymore), and i was trying to post some stuff on the RMAH, 200 mil worth of gold, some gear, etc.

but when it tells me it sent a security code, i never get it or it times out.

the phone number is correct, i just never get it.
Reply Quote
Contact support, I've seen a thread about this problem before and thought they had fixed it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593580664
Edited by shreloche#1427 on 7/22/2013 11:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Some individuals are having issues with the SMS codes not being sent. There is a thread around here somewhere on it... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377319448#16

Edit to say I don't think they ever did get it fixed based on the last post from Araxom on it :(
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 7/22/2013 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
thanks, im trying to hopefully get $15-$20, a fraction of what i put into the game, but im hoping ot get something for my gold/gear, mostly selling off my DH
Reply Quote
Some individuals are having issues with the SMS codes not being sent. There is a thread around here somewhere on it... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9377319448#16

Edit to say I don't think they ever did get it fixed based on the last post from Araxom on it :(

Ah I see you're right. I was "selectively" not seeing the thread anymore since it does not affect me.
Reply Quote
RMAH is so buggy, i could never risk real money on items that could potentially never reach me.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi Scythe,

Although at this time there is no official workaround for those cases we encounter where the SMS are not being sent/received - I have heard from other players, that sometimes attempting to use a different number for SMS Protect, (and then swapping back to the original number) may resolve the issue.

If you do have access to another phone that we can use to try this in the meantime, please contact us either through web chat or by phone. The number for our various support regions are linked in the upper right-hand corner of our support portal. Hope this helps!

This issue continues to be investigated - and I will continue to provide updates into the relevant threads as more information is made available to me. A big thank you to everyone affected by this, we appreciate your continued patience!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]