Diablo® III

Fury issue

Hi all
i have changed my barb build but i have real issues with my fury, real slow to build up, any advice ? thanks
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Zef-2305/hero/34364318
Reply Quote
not sure if this is your actual build but how can you generate fury without BR - into the fray rune? I guess this means you are only getting fury from frenzy and taking hits?

If this is your build i think you have your answer, if not we'll have a deeper look
Reply Quote
why are you using a tal's chest with skorn..........if you want some real help, change your chest to a IK chest with high vit low strength. 28k, thats like health for hardcore hell =/, and then your pants, switch that strength to the highest vit you can possibly get, also as blazers said. battle rage into the fray will help with gaining fury faster
Reply Quote
Something very wrong in your barb.

Typical RMAH user who has no idea how to play the game.
Reply Quote
Your vit and ar are much too low. Fix those before sorting out the fury generation - which is probably just a matter of using battle rage:into the fray.
Reply Quote
Try wearing 5 piece IK set and using Unforgiving passive. I rarely have problems with fury generation. I don't even use bash instigation any more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]