Diablo® III

A small idea to improve Diablo 3 Console alot

I was watching the gameplay videos for the console multiplayer, and it looks like a lot of fun, but I have an idea for a quality of life improvement to the split screen co-op. You will be obviously be focusing on your guy during the game, and with 4 people + a lot of monsters on the screen things will get hectic, so looking into the corner to see your HP/Energy bar will be quite annoying. You should find some way to put an HP ring below/above your character so you don't have to constantly look to the corner to see the damage you are taking, because it varies a lot.

Granted I haven't played it but I just figured this would become an issue.
Reply Quote
That's like saying it's an issue right now having to look at your health globe at the bottom of the screen. Keep in mind this will be on a TV and not a monitor, so you're not really forced to avert your eyes or turn your head to look at your health meter (unless you have terrible peripheral vision).

Having it as a ring below the character wouldn't work during frantic combat where there are 100 particle effects and skill animations going off at once.
Reply Quote
Like the last guy said, it wont work. You already have enemies, spells, ground clutter etc on top of that you have loot drops, last thing we need is hp / energy meters in the mix. It works well as it is imo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]