Diablo® III

AH Gems Price Drop

Last 2 days the prices have dropped and now its not profitable to make Gems , What gives ?????
Reply Quote
If you're only looking at Emeralds maybe. They have sunk in the past week, but other gems are still profitable. The prices fluctuate a bit, even daily, where a few gems that were very profitable turn into a loss. Just switch to another gem until it turns around. Gem crafting is still a very slow way to earn gold (generally 1-2M per hour at best for me), but since I can do it remotely using my phone it's a nice time waster.
Reply Quote
I have actually noticed prices have skyrocketed on the lower end (mainly flawless squares). Emeralds were selling around 3k avg and last night they were around 4k. I tend to buy ToS and Flawless Squares at super cheap prices but in bulk and use that over the course of a few days, but with the price increase last night I dumped my stashes and made a fortune. Problem now is I can't craft gems cuz it's too expensive. Guess I'll just have to play the game... :)

07/29/2013 08:25 AMPosted by Roarke
but since I can do it remotely using my phone it's a nice time waster.

How do u remotely log in through your phone?
Reply Quote
I have actually noticed prices have skyrocketed on the lower end (mainly flawless squares). Emeralds were selling around 3k avg and last night they were around 4k. I tend to buy ToS and Flawless Squares at super cheap prices but in bulk and use that over the course of a few days, but with the price increase last night I dumped my stashes and made a fortune. Problem now is I can't craft gems cuz it's too expensive. Guess I'll just have to play the game... :)

but since I can do it remotely using my phone it's a nice time waster.

How do u remotely log in through your phone?

Yes, how?
Reply Quote
The prices seem to be going through the roof for Flawless squares. In the last couple days all the flawless square types seem to have doubled in price. I started playing again a couple weeks ago and was trying to get a feel for the market and so was checking a couple times a day.
Reply Quote
The market has jumped up since the announcement of RoS.

The price of Fl. Sq. Em's has roughly double in a matter of 20-30 hours.
Reply Quote
Price on Flawless Squares is up, and currently, there is no gem that is profitable to craft. From Fl.Sq. to Rad. Star, Rubies are breakeven, and the other three are at a loss. Doesn't make much sense, but that's what markets do. Unfortunately, there's no way to short sell here that I'm aware of. This is an overreaction to the announcement of expansion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]