Diablo® III

Mouse stuck at last click position

I'm not quite sure how to describe this problem. I've only encountered it a few times, all when trying out the wiz's archon mode.

You know how you have to hold Right click down for the laser beam? (not sure what it's called) I have move binded to my spacebar, so I alternate between spacebar and right click.

I'm not sure what happens but sometimes 'position' of the mouse gets stuck at where I last clicked (not sure if left or right matters). Say I was laser-beaming some mobs in the bottom left, now I want to move to the top, I would swing my mouse over and press spacebar, but the character goes bottom left and keeps going there.

The only way to change direction is to physically click on another spot, but then now that position becomes locked in.

When this bug occurs, I'm unable to move objects inside my pack as well. I guess it's registering as just a single click and not a click and hold. Sometimes, logging in and out solves the problem, but usually requires a fresh restart of the client.

Currently I've only experienced this problem when using a wiz and in archon mode. My main is a DH and I don't have any spammable skills on mouse clicks. (vault/MFD on left, gloom/smokescreen on right).
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Can you give us your system information so we can further investigate what might be causing this? I've got a couple of leads, but I need something to narrow down the cause and I can't do that without your system information.

Obtaining and Posting System Information

1) Click on the Apple Menu while holding down the Option key and select System Profiler (10.6.8) / System Information (10.7 and later).

2) Copy the information from the following sections and paste them into your post. Please copy in the following order: Hardware Overview, Graphics, and Software. Do not include any serial numbers, hardware UUIDs, or account/login names or information in your post.

Caution: This cookie bites back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]