Diablo® III

Woot look at this new chest piece!!! :O

I just bought this zuni chest and im very happyyyy !
I feel like im not gonna upgrade this slot for a long time. Almost perfect physical resist, high int / vit double roll and above average ar. Plus the cherry on the cake, some of you will notice for sure ;) This new chest puts me at 1325 physical resist buffed which allows me to counter RD effectively on high mps! Say something muthafuka :)))))))))
Reply Quote
Nice chest peice. Nice wizard.
Reply Quote
/jealous

You actually gave me an idea. I'm using a non-LS weapon myself (cuz equivalent weapon, even those in the -15k dps range, costs 1.5B+). Just finished a run using Galvanizing Ward + Prismatic Armor. It's pretty amazing versus RD tbh. Looks like I need some more armor+resist instead of just chasing dps.
Reply Quote
07/20/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Quetzal
This new chest puts me at 1325 physical resist buffed which allows me to counter RD effectively

try it with storm armor -scramble
Reply Quote
Single resist (especially physical) is a ton of ..uhm eEHP lol or hidden EHP.

Doesn't Dprog add them and not D3up? Something like that..I know Dprog has my eHP 20k higher than it should so thinking it does since I have 2 single resists higher than all.
Reply Quote
My 100m was a part of this purchase I'm sure ^_^
Reply Quote
07/20/2013 11:25 PMPosted by MasterJay
I know Dprog has my eHP 20k higher than it should s

its averaged kinda

why would physical resist be a better mod then armor or % life?
Reply Quote
View profile
Nice Wiz and grats on your chest.

Phys resist are for sure better than cold, aint!
Reply Quote
Single resist (especially physical) is a ton of ..uhm eEHP lol or hidden EHP.

Doesn't Dprog add them and not D3up? Something like that..I know Dprog has my eHP 20k higher than it should so thinking it does since I have 2 single resists higher than all.

D3up has your effective health pool for each separate resist, but the main one on the top is based on your lowest resist i believe

and to OP: dear god that weapon, a crafted lvl 62, you give hope for those who like crafting but think the lvl 62 crafts are crap
Reply Quote
07/20/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Quetzal
Plus the cherry on the cake, some of you will notice for sure ;)

My many hours of misspent youth saw that right away;)
Reply Quote
time to go 24 ms, quetzal
Reply Quote
Thank you all for the compliments! You are right Boozor, your 100m prize really helped me on this purchase even though it was pretty cheap.

To Comrade : I don't think phys res is better then armor or life % but it's surely way cheaper! Having these stats with 250+ armor or 8% life would have cost triple at least. I really notice a difference each time I acquire a new chunk of phys res (~40-50).

To Tubs : I didnt know this weapon was that good when I bought it at first but now when I look at dps upgrade I just dont find anything under 1b. I paid it 160m around 3 weeks ago :)

To picha : Im running exclusively FoM, Weeping and KD2 where density is very high. Im sure 24% ms is greater but I can't really drop these pants, way too much ehp... and the bracers, even a bigger lost.

And yea Hub, 420 always remind me of the !@#$% ahah!
Reply Quote
To Arctia : When you use a non-LS weapon, you need bloodmagic like everybody know. 5% dps loss. If you decide to change pinpoint for prismatic, 5% cc loss. What kind of damage upgrade was that weapon over a LS one with comparable price? Is it less than 5% dmg + 5% cc provides you? If its the case then you did something wrong. For myself I believe that it would and thats why im not using prismatic.

Also, if you get a LS weapon, you dont have to get that much ehp/mit so you might get a few more dps roll somewhere else. These are things you have to consider when gearing mate. Im not saying to get a LS weapon because I really like the fact that some people want to push it like im doing. Its totally viable, im not just saying this in the air. Its also satisfying, after all the time you put into the gear research, to finally run mp10 comfortably :) Keep going, get some more paragon levels and try to get some phys res, you wont regret it !
Reply Quote
Nice Wiz !! Btw we have almost the same crafted bracers lol !!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]