Diablo® III

Medium Core for mp10

Every time U die in a mp10 pub game, U lose all stacks and 1 paragon level. If your in town you get 0 xp and if u try an snipe an E fight, 0 drops when U port back. This can be an option in the select pub game screen like a medium core box you can check under the monster slaying- key runs box. Would also make for a fun way to challenge other players. Example, 2 lvl 100 barbs go into mp10 act4. The victor is the barb at the highest lvl after the a run. I know I know, Why did I post this in the barb forum. I think my fellow barbs would support this idea more so then most classes, but I'm sure there are some top players from other classes that would enjoy this option. just more barbs I'm thinking

That's my idea be it lame or groin grabingly good you decide, if folks deem it good I hope the blues take note. If not. Well, I tried to make pub games fun again.

thnx
Reply Quote
This seems less a fun way to make the game enjoyable and more of a punishment for characters who can't compete at MP 10 but still join those public games. I don't enjoy thinly veiled punishments coated in an idealistic self centered notion of enjoyment wherein the actual intent is to prevent players from joining MP 10 public games or the creation of an elitist league of players.

I may have read to much into that of course.
Reply Quote
Speaking of the select pub game screen, there should at least be option of friendly fire enabled games. That way you bring your own judgment when and if in need.
Edited by Vulcanuz#1727 on 7/22/2013 11:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Speaking of the select pub game screen, there should at least be option of friendly fire enabled games. That way you bring your own judgment when and if in need.

You speak in riddles friend, that sounds like PvP to me and that's not allowed.

But it does bring a smile to my face thinking a thought of my plot to MURDER the hell out of low Dps CM wizards in high MP's. I get it you can freeze crap all day, but really now I have to walk around and HoTA down all these spread out statues. Your killing my fury buzz, you can't bathe in the blood of frozen enemies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]