Diablo® III

4 Maximus Monk Party!

It happened last night. It was pretty epic. We did a brief run with LR/CF, Colt, myself and Tarzan at first (but had to leave early) and then WarrenPeace1. I had to bail a little early too (as I had to get to bed), but the run was lots of fun. I think at one point, we may have tried 1 running MoC/Overawe and 3 Moe/Backlash, but there may have been some changes to mantras too.

At one point in FoM run, I think all of our demons were attacking this one tree, while we were attacking other pack. Now that would be AWESOME if it always did that in the AI -- that the demons would be programmed to attack the most difficult non-elite packs while we target other things.

I gotta do this again... it's the only real reason I'd play my SC monk these days. It's just so sad that there are hardly any decent chd/dex/ls Maximus weapons these days (that aren't priced at 400M+ which is pretty stupid if you ask me).

Thanks for the run, guys!
Reply Quote
View profile
SC!

Remember that?
Remember when I messaged you and you ignored me.
I remember like it was yesterday. Yup it was yesterday.

It's ok, I understand why now.

Also :)
HI!
Reply Quote
WHAT!? I WASNT INVITED
Reply Quote
View profile
07/25/2013 07:07 AMPosted by HuntingFox
WHAT!? I WASNT INVITED

Don't worry, i was completely ignored...what can be worse...lol

p.s. for the record if it's not obvious, i'm totally joking
Reply Quote

Hey everyone, remember that time Nameless was in a 4 Maximus party and HuntingFox wasn't invited? That was some memory. It's just too bad there wasn't someone around to message Nameless during it.
Reply Quote
View profile

Hey everyone, remember that time Nameless was in a 4 Maximus party and HuntingFox wasn't invited? That was some memory. It's just too bad there wasn't someone around to message Nameless during it.

Belial
Reply Quote
Remember that?
Remember when I messaged you and you ignored me.
I remember like it was yesterday. Yup it was yesterday.

Sorry... I couldn't respond. Was engaged in battle. And then by the time I wanted to message you, you logged off. Like you couldn't wait around for my reply. And then you come onto the forums and call me out on it. WTF?! LOL

07/25/2013 07:07 AMPosted by HuntingFox
WHAT!? I WASNT INVITED

It was an impromptu thing. I was showing some people my build, and then they went into their stash and pulled theirs out (or picked up a cheap on in AH) and we just went on a low MP run for fun. It is absolute hilarity to watch those demons do their thing, and then all of the EP/Essence Burns pop all over the screen as all monsters are caught up in at least one SW/Firestorm too.

And did I mention fire chains everywhere? They don't do that much damage, but dang it's cool to see it coming from us for a change.

Yes, you shoulda been there. :P

I'll try to round more people up tonight if you are on. It's hella fun.

Yup. Toooooooooooooooo bad.
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 7/25/2013 7:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Belial

Spinning Helicopter Elites
Reply Quote
View profile
07/25/2013 07:31 AMPosted by overg
Belial

lol, touche!

well played sir
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 07:31 AMPosted by overg
Belial

OK i dont get this one.
Reply Quote
I had my litany/wailing host equipped too... so did someone else. I know i saw at least 2 skeletons following the demons around out there...
Reply Quote
OK i dont get this one.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499881726
Reply Quote
View profile
07/25/2013 07:40 AMPosted by overg
OK i dont get this one.

//us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499881726

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499911626
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 7/25/2013 7:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 07:39 AMPosted by Tarzan
I had my litany/wailing host equipped too... so did someone else. I know i saw at least 2 skeletons following the demons around out there...

I didn't. But I should have. I need to get myself a pair of decent ice climbers or something to allow myself to do something like that. Hmmm... ice climbers and fire builds. Would be an interesting build. :P
Reply Quote

I didn't. But I should have. I need to get myself a pair of decent ice climbers or something to allow myself to do something like that. Hmmm... ice climbers and fire builds. Would be an interesting build. :P

I had on my Zuni boots.

EDIT - What about FIRE WALKERS!??!? lol
Edited by Tarzan#1737 on 7/25/2013 7:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
EDIT - What about FIRE WALKERS!??!? lol

Trusay. I'll look for a cheap pair tonight. I don't need fire resists, but who cares. As long as it has something close to 80 AR, I'm good. I'll get on it tonight. if I get firewalkers, maybe I should also TR instead of DS. :)
Reply Quote
@Nameless

U need to let me know what time is "tonight" with respect to PDT or something. I dont think we're in the same timezone.
Reply Quote
@Nameless

U need to let me know what time is "tonight" with respect to PDT or something. I dont think we're in the same timezone.

I live in EST. I'll probably be on after 9pm EST. And then may have to skip out after my wife gets home so that I can connect with her and then I'll be back on until a bit later. I usually try to get off by midnight or 1am EST, but tonight I might stay on later since I don't have work tomorrow.
Reply Quote

"And then may have to skip out after my wife gets home so that I can connect with her"

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png
Reply Quote
View profile
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Youre not my father.....thats IMPOSSIBLE!! you quad-Maximied without EMEEEEE!!
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 7/25/2013 9:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]