Diablo® III

[Help] How to Gear my DH

Profile Link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MooNLight-6411/hero/25398320

As title said, I need some expert to give me some advice on how to upgrade my gear and able to reach ~250k unbuffed dps.
I have limited fund, so please tell me which part should I upgrade first?
Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
OK, I'm unsure of your exact budget that you have in mind, but here goes...

The easiest method would be to upgrade your weapon to a 2 socket Manti and upgrade all your gems to Radiant Star quality. If you forget about getting one with Dex you could pick one up quite cheap (example: there is currently a 1243.7 DPS Manti with 2 OS + 96% CHD with no b/out sitting on 30 mil with no bids, 10 hours to go).

You could also try your hand at crafting bracers aiming for 5-6 CC 250+ dex, depends on how much EHP you are willing to gamble on that slot however as I note you have a Strongarm so you can't roll a +life% mod (unique to Strongarm).

You could also keep an eye out for a Nat ring with a hidden average damage mod (example 12-25 average damage + 33 min damage like mine) as they tend to go cheap on the AH as the seller sometimes doesn't realise and posts with a lower price.

Try for a rare ring with all out DPS mods and no primary stat, I can see that would be nearly 100 Dex loss but depending on budget I have seen these go cheap (ie 50-100 mil) if going for average damage, CHD, CC and attack speed.

Looking at your other potential craft slots (ammy, gloves) it looks like it would be harder to upgrade them via crafting but still worth a shot IMO (RNG is RNG), you could also try swapping out your Mempo for a 5% Fire 9% attack speed Andy, they are much much cheaper then a 5-6 CC Mempo and that would be a nice DPS boost for that slot (unsure how much EHP you are willing to lose however).

Best of luck to you with upgrading.

Silver.
Edited by Silver#6986 on 7/20/2013 8:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Alright thx for the help
I just crafted a better bracer and upgraded the gem
I'm still cant find any cheap and high dps x2 socket manticore
Still have around 100m to spend
Reply Quote
You definitely need to craft a better ammy and gloves. Ammy you want higher crit, but a trifecta would be better.

The nats ring could use another damage modifier too. Id say go crit seeing as how you seem to be really stacking Crit damage. If you can afford it go for an avg damage modifier too on the nats ring. Like silver said you can go for the average modifier like (12-35) or you can go for a Min or Max. Id go for min damage one though if you can since Min is a more stable affix.

The gloves too you want a trifecta roll preferably. Plus with the crafted you'll roll way more dex which is good.

On your other ring try to get an avg dmg multiplier on their too. Same scenario as the nats ring.

For a manti just look out for one thats around the 1100+ range with double socket and then put to 100 CD emeralds in there and you should be more than good.

Me personally, id be more comfortable with a bit more attack speed when using a manti.

All of the above though if you snipe some deals should definitely be under 100m. Although it may take some time to do so.
Reply Quote
As I mentioned with the weapon upgrade, you should definitely be able to snipe one for less then 100 mil and as Pengwin mentioned with time it's definitely possible to further upgrade a couple of slots with 100 mil.

Keep on crafting as well and may the RNG gods shine upon you :-)

Silver
Reply Quote
Just upgraded two ring and manticore.
Now it is 229k dps~~
Next, should I upgrade my ruby gem to radiant star ruby, dead many legacy and craft gloves + ammy ?
Reply Quote
Definitely get a Radiant quality ruby in that Manti.

Yep, sounds good regarding the rest of your decisions, with the DML aim for 10 CC & 300+ Dex (or as close as you can get to that with budget permitting).

Don't forget to upgrade your other gems as well!

GL with crafting ammy + gloves :-)

Silver
Edited by Silver#6986 on 7/22/2013 1:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Silver
Thanks for helping me all the time
I just upgraded the ruby :)

@Everyone
Should i change my manticore to calamity?
I have done some research that calamity has a better survivability (NS) and it sound amazing in generating hatred.
I'm using bola shot and spike trap (hatred spender) most of the time.
Btw do you think my gear suitable with calamity?
Edited by MooNLight#6411 on 7/23/2013 6:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Calamity vs manticore depends on what you want to do.

Bola w/ spike traps I feel calamity is better. Aa well you don't have to pay for two expensive gems w/ calamity ^.^
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 7/23/2013 6:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just switch my manticore to calamity and pretty satisfied with the dps,att speed,disc generate.
Next goal is farm DE and craft ammy+gloves
Thanks everyone
Reply Quote
can anyone give me some tips?
Reply Quote
View profile
get a better weapon is always the best solution to a higher dps, it is probability the only upgrade you will not be switching for the longest time.

a over 1300 dps calamity is always recommended, other than that, you have to craft. Upgrade gems and amulet and glove.
Reply Quote
View profile
Hes not rich
Reply Quote
Farming DE and crafting is probably the easiest, most cost-effective way to upgrade at the moment. And you never know what else you'll find while farming essence.
Reply Quote
get a better weapon is always the best solution to a higher dps, it is probability the only upgrade you will not be switching for the longest time.

a over 1300 dps calamity is always recommended, other than that, you have to craft. Upgrade gems and amulet and glove.

07/25/2013 12:03 PMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Hes not rich

As nyan said, I don't have money to afford a 1300 dps calamity.

07/25/2013 01:15 PMPosted by HappyPink
Farming DE and crafting is probably the easiest, most cost-effective way to upgrade at the moment. And you never know what else you'll find while farming essence.

Need farm more to get a good craft
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]