Diablo® III

Hi silverfire/death

View profile
would you be okay with
me not updating my monk position by midnite tonite

as my monk position is going to be decided upon by which player has the capability to record.
I'll be tryin to log into d3 after 11 but i may not know from the 2 possible candidates if recording worked for them. (I am the in case of emergency break glass option but i rarely play d3 at all these days.)
Reply Quote
View profile
up
Reply Quote
07/21/2013 03:18 PMPosted by RagingKoala
up

Squirrel
Reply Quote
Hi Mate

He wants to know if he can extend the time for him to define the exact composition of his team mate.
Reply Quote
Hi Mate

He wants to know if he can extend the time for him to define the exact composition of his team mate.

That's your call, isn't it?
Reply Quote
I told Steel that I need to enforce strict rules to ensure that there can be no potential for favouring any one class, but that I'd be happy to allow this if you guys, Tref and Druin were fine with it. I'm sure you all would be, the Wizards have a team but jus need to confirm which of their players will be playing monk depending on their videoing capacity.
Reply Quote
View profile
thank you, btw dissapointed to see wrath 2.0 isnt wearing 4 pc bts again
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 09:54 AMPosted by SteelPhantom
thank you, btw dissapointed to see wrath 2.0 isnt wearing 4 pc bts again

I miss that gearset too. :( He has it saved on PTR for posterity but that doesn't do us any good atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]