Diablo® III

5 class challenge - wiz branch

07/19/2013 08:41 AMPosted by jenpeezey
Who would cheat like that?

I wouldn't, you wouldn't, but it would just be too easy to do when probably every single person in the challenge has at least a couple almost gg pieces of their own that they could carry around and, likely, a whole stash full of gg stuff. You could even purposely pick up whites/blues and drop them on the ground so you have an excuse to be opening your inventory and showing the little hourglass icon.
Reply Quote
Make a rule that no one can carry anything in their inventory except health potions.
Reply Quote
Who would cheat like that?

i would XD
Reply Quote
Meteor Shower doesn´t seem to always hit Belial. Also, Living Lightning is not so ideal for Dynamo stacks, it kind of stops at the edge of the platform.
Reply Quote
You shoot them sideways.
Reply Quote
whoa so nubtro dropped some knowledge, would a second wiz have a high enough dps/cost ratio to outweigh using a wd and/or barb

as i dont know what the dps multipliers or cost projections for getting those dps multipliers for sleet storm or at-mine builds
Edited by SteelPhantom#1820 on 7/19/2013 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Playing my monk . . . if everyone has to record, no. I get lagged by Fraps in a solo game. I can't imagine trying to record at full-screen with four in a game.

Jen, DL and give Bandicam a shot. I've heard claims that it's less lag inducing than Fraps.
Reply Quote
RV has told me that streaming it to twitch might be best option as its supposedly fairly smooth. ill give it a shot this weekend if i play d3
Reply Quote
sorry does this mean the 4 bil gold is to gear the characters? or adding to existing gear?
nevermind just read the rules...
Edited by NoObZ#1964 on 7/20/2013 12:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi Guys

Apologies, I've had to removed the current Demon Hunter team from the challenge. I'll try to organise something else.
Reply Quote
Hi Guys

Apologies, I've had to removed the current Demon Hunter team from the challenge. I'll try to organise something else.

time extension to get a new dh team, (not self serving at all, im having trouble recruiting wizards so far)
Reply Quote
Hi Guys

Why not come post this in the DH thread? Because you are scared of our best.
Reply Quote
07/20/2013 12:43 AMPosted by SteelPhantom
time extension to get a new dh team

Yes, please! So I can get in on this! Push 2 weeks.
Reply Quote
I'm sorry I didnt read the whole post but a AT:Mines build with 50% Elite damage is pretty sick. I used to run it and on elites at 170k dps I would often see 2 mill crits and it was pretty cheap to gear for.
Reply Quote
07/20/2013 02:50 AMPosted by Rav1n

I read through the personal attack thread, and don't bring that childish drama to our forum.
Reply Quote
07/20/2013 10:15 AMPosted by jenpeezey

I read through the personal attack thread, and don't bring that childish drama to our forum.
My apologies for letting emotion get the better of me. The point I was trying to make is that Morpheus posted in the 4 other class forums that DH was banned-without explanation, 4 hours elapsed before he finally addressed us.

Harsh words have been spoken all around, not just by the folks in the DH forums. There's a lot of hurt feelings on all sides right now. IMO Morpheus' decision to ban the DH team, without explanation, and not even to our face made the drama spill out across the whole contest.

So good luck, have fun- with whatever form this contest takes moving forward.
Reply Quote
4 pages.. haha.. DAM. It took me all morning to finally find this 5 kingdom challenge on the wiz side.

@Morpheus - come man. This the other class forums you highly reguard? How openly are the builds and game strategies discussed here. Monks at least have 21 pages and it looks like an attempt to involve the monk community. Poorly though.

I know.. You weren't talking about volume. But when the DH has sooo much volume there are going to be a few bad trolls you need to ignore. I am sure most Wiz and Monks have me on ignore already ..
Reply Quote
ok if this is gonna happen i need approximate budgets and stats for
mp10 capable wiz (wanna spend 500-700 mil?)
mp 10 capable monk hopefully 1bil or less
mp 10 capable dh
mp 10 capable barb
another mp10 capable wiz (at/ss?)
id like the extra gold left from skimping on the wiz to be allocated on gems and overages on the dps members of the

atm i do not care about the makeup of the team
and will accept any wiz who is willing to play
Reply Quote
ok if this is gonna happen i need approximate budgets and stats for
mp10 capable wiz (wanna spend 500-700 mil?)
mp 10 capable monk hopefully 1bil or less
mp 10 capable dh
mp 10 capable barb
another mp10 capable wiz (at/ss?)
id like the extra gold left from skimping on the wiz to be allocated on gems and overages on the dps members of the

atm i do not care about the makeup of the team
and will accept any wiz who is willing to play

My advice is to really cut down the budget on the wiz to 100-200m and spend the rest on the dpsers. An mp10 capable monk with dps is in the same boat I think. Building a wiz and a monk that can survive mp10 is pretty cheap if you take dps out of the equation. Both are pretty expensive to gear for survival and dps and are best left as buffing and lockdown machines.
Reply Quote
that was my original plan, until i saw that each set that is made is to be given to new players, as such i would prefer not to build gimped sets. however the pt may be moot
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]