Diablo® III

DING DING PLVL 100 Baby(Pics)

07/19/2013 06:02 AMPosted by pichapie
shame not for me, work by the time it's night for you :(

We will find a time to do this. Saturday is my 11 year anniversary so after tonight there will be no D for me until Sunday night.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Ah, congrats man!! Wish I could have been there. Maybe I will be next time - once you start leveling your female wiz, right?

(great trip home....but with the weather in the South, didn't get home will 3am last night. AhhH!)
Reply Quote
Congrats on P100! ^_^

And you and I both made it on the same week. But drat you beat me out by one day! :p
Reply Quote
Congrats on P100! ^_^

And you and I both made it on the same week. But drat you beat me out by one day! :p

You did it dropping bombs on mobs though ; )
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 08:01 AMPosted by PieHole
Ah, congrats man!! Wish I could have been there. Maybe I will be next time - once you start leveling your female wiz, right?

It's my fault Pie. I greedily wanted to be in the Paranoyed limelight, just for a moment...just to experience teh beauty n' awe of his splendiferous world of accomlishments and accolades...

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3v9chs/
Reply Quote
Gratz Para!!

07/22/2013 08:13 AMPosted by TekkZero

Gratz Tekk! I saw you creeping up there!
Reply Quote
So, grats n stuff, but where are the 100 baby pics?
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 01:33 PMPosted by JoeMammy
So, grats n stuff, but where are the 100 baby pics?

If I showed you I would have to kill you!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Congrats!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]