Diablo® III

New to Wiz, Please Review / Help

So I have just started purchasing gear:

Mainly -

Mempo, Witching Hour, Blackthorne Neck, Tal Rasha chest, Innas legs, Shoulders, Tasker and Theo gloves, and Chantodo's (weapon).

Could you please tell me how good the pieces I purchased are? am I moving in the right direction? For the bad pieces that I know I need to upgrade, what direction should I move in? more vit / int? or all resist?

The other pieces I did not mention were either given, still on me from 60, or are about to be replaced. I just want to know what direction to move in.

And for the pieces I have already purchased, could you please tell me if they're below average, good, or very good?

Thanks all, just trying to get all my gear set and get serious.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ruery-1650/hero/34967234
Reply Quote
The chantodo's will looks pretty good. You might want to switch out the triumvirate for a chantodo's. You will need more AR and CC as you progress. To survive at higher MP levels you are going to need either LOH (800+) or life steel with a higher dps. All in all not a bad set, just need to keep boosting it and thinking survivability
Reply Quote
would anyone be available to council me in game? perhaps through messages?
Reply Quote
- Chantodo's Will with 0.24 or 0.25 APS and socket. Or you can go with one that has % iAS.
- Chantodo's Force with APOC.
- Ring and boots Zunimassa's set or Natalya's. For DPS Zunimassa's and for more CC Natalya's.
- Rare ring, you need at least 8% iAS and 5% CC. You can go for 60~80 intelligence and 40~60 AR since you are lacking in terms of EHP.
- Blackthorne's pants. You can go for double vitality roll, or AR and socket.
- Lacuni's with AR, armor, vitality and CC.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]