FS: Mempo 183 DEX 6CC 80 RES 9% IAS 10% LIFE

Entertaining offers on my mempo as I never use this character anymore:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Miraj-1706/hero/14080

Reply here or PM me in game. Thanks.
Edited by Miraj#1706 on 7/25/2013 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
2bil
Reply Quote
If that isn't worth at least 6 Billion... I'll eat it.
Reply Quote
That Mempo cost $250..

It was $500 before the gold fiasco. It's a vanity gear.
Edited by THIEF2004#1697 on 7/26/2013 10:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 bil offer rejected. This was not a RMAH item.
Reply Quote
How much would you want for it? I believe the 2bil was just a start off and I'm very sure that that item is worth more than 2bil anyways :)

I'm just interested but won't be buying it ^_^
Reply Quote
I think 5 bil is the least I could consider. I am honestly not sure what the value is.
Reply Quote
Check the RMAH and compare other Mempo's with the same stats, for sure it's expensive. You will never find anything this valuable at the GAH.

But if it was me, I'll sell it at RMAH and make the big cash. Although if you're kind enough and generous enough, you'll sell it affordable to the community and help them out.

I already have a 178 dex, 9% aps, 79 AR, 6 cc, 10% life Mempo which I bought 8 months ago for 2B which was $500 back then :-).. I love my Mempo and will never dye it invisible.
Reply Quote
Mine is better by 5 DEX and 1 AR :)

I don't want to RMAH it. But I do want some gold to start a wizard.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
i will take it for 5 beez if theres no offers :P.. Think it is slightly better than mine.

All in all, i think it can fetch 8 - 10 beez.
Edited by Killua#1993 on 7/28/2013 4:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There's been an offer for five from Daemusin. Will you do 6, Killua?
Reply Quote
LOL what happened to the 5.2b, 5.3b, 5.5b? LOL 1b gap in one offer is huge.
Reply Quote
07/29/2013 03:45 PMPosted by Woogmoog
LOL what happened to the 5.2b, 5.3b, 5.5b? LOL 1b gap in one offer is huge.

Not really when you're talking about something worth 5B+ and probably more like 8-10B. Personally, I'd rather have the cash and stick with a 4.5-5% CC, not that big of a difference.
Reply Quote
If Kill wants to offer 5.5 he's free to do so, I was asking if he would offer 6 though.
Reply Quote
A few of you left me messages in game but I couldn't see them as the game went down for maintenance.... if you want to e-mail me I'm at themiraj@gmail.com.
Reply Quote
wish I had a mempo like that
Reply Quote
Well not to rain on the parade or anything, but if you put this up on RMAH it would probably sell for $250 (don't know because I never use RMAH). If that's the case, I believe the conversion rate right now is $0.25 for 50 mil gold. That would value it around 50 billion.

I'd suggest checking the RMAH for the real price and doing the gold conversion yourself.
Edited by DoubleD#1397 on 7/30/2013 6:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well not to rain on the parade or anything, but if you put this up on RMAH it would probably sell for $250 (don't know because I never use RMAH). If that's the case, I believe the conversion rate right now is $0.25 for 50 mil gold. That would value it around 50 billion.

I'd suggest checking the RMAH for the real price and doing the gold conversion yourself.

With the current hotfix.. price might drop(i think they will drop) to indeed, 25 cents per 50mil gold..

So anything that is priced correctly now, will eventually, could eventually, get their prices up by x5.

The good thing about RMAH is.. 250$ is it's cap which is.. pretty much good now since it's KIND OF CONSTANT.

So.. yeah. going to RMAH might be a better course of action rather than actually selling it for Gold now.

Sadly.. going to 3PS might be better but.. RMAH, safer ;) or so they claim.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]