Diablo® III

Console version looks more fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNU3S5sC4aM

Boring, until it got to the part where 2 people play on 1 screen, and in fact 4 people can play on the same console. That looks fun.

I see that and I think borderlands, how borderlands is pretty boring (for me) playing alone or even with people online, but when I play with friends on the same console, all of the sudden is very fun. Kill crawmerax all day.

Now, I don't think I could play the console version for nearly as much time as the PC, first because I already know the story line, it isn't very long regardless, and also the prereq of another person for fun. But I think the overall experience, though shorter, would leave a much better memory when I was done.

When I think of games and whether they were good, for me, i've determined the memory of the game is most important. This was a fun game, this was not. Nothing else really matters, and breaking stuff down is a waste of time.

D3 on console looks very fun as long as you're playing with a friend in the same room.

Sacred 2 was a POS, terrible terrible game, but I even had fun playing that on Xbox simply because of the multiplayer, single console.
Reply Quote
Multiplayer on the same console is just so win. Can't wait to play this with the wife. Haven't had a good console game since Norath.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Local coop certainly adds a lot of fun, and that alone provides a very different Diablo III experience, but you also might be surprised by how much the game changes due to direct control. I think some players are going to find the action experience with the controller very engaging, and that Diablo III on the console feels very different despite being largely the same.
Reply Quote
Can we get the evade button for the pc version?
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 02:48 PMPosted by develmaycry

were good without it imo
Reply Quote
Just plug in a controller, install Xpadder, and you've got your console version.
Reply Quote
So on console as long as controllers are hooked up players will be able to have 4 characters logged in and level them simultaneously?
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 04:08 PMPosted by grovak
So on console as long as controllers are hooked up players will be able to have 4 characters logged in and level them simultaneously?

If you want to keep moving each one slowing to stay in the map. I don't think this is a good idea.
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 04:08 PMPosted by grovak

The minority will "teleport" to the party to keep up with them, if one character is running ahead they will be locked into the area. I think two or more need to be moving ahead for the other team members to teleport to them.
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 02:44 PMPosted by MrEktid
Multiplayer on the same console is just so win. Can't wait to play this with the wife. Haven't had a good console game since Norath.

Champions of Norrath!!! Man, do I miss Snowblind Studios...
Reply Quote
can we get a direct control gamepad option patched into the pc version?
Reply Quote
Will be much more fun. Playing with my wife, and 2 friends.
Currently if i wanna play with my friends, they have to bring there laptops.
now they just have to bring there ps3 controllers.

With 4 people playing on 1 screen, i better get a beamer aswell ;)
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 02:48 PMPosted by develmaycry

They would never do this cuz that would make dex completely worthless if ur playing a class other than Monk or DH.
Reply Quote
R.I.P.

You've been successfully duped by the Blizzard hype machine.
Reply Quote
most of that is probably gonna get scrapped becaause "it needs more time for development"
Reply Quote
Yes, will be a new party game!
Reply Quote
Well, the only thing I'm raging about is how I already own a pc copy and the console version runs smoother than the pc version! For some reason my latency in this game is terrible, and nobody at AT@T, or blizzard INC. have the solution to the problem! So, I guess I need to go buy a ps3, pick up disgeaa, and just stop complaining about how I can't get a stable connection to a game I already own.
Reply Quote
I love co-op games, that's mostly all I play, and the majority of my friends game on an Xbox so I'm really looking forward to playing this game with them.

I'm really hoping the expansion that was announced will be heading to console ASAP as well though or else it'll be very disappointing switching over to console knowing I'll be missing out on new content that is available on PC. Really hope they have taken that into account and plan to release the expansion for both within a relatively small window.
Edited by TeejayMac#1930 on 8/21/2013 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]