Diablo® III

Beware of MF leaching kids in public

I had Xenooey#1614 On his DH at 20k dmg full MF gear not doing a damn thing. Please keep an eye out for him and report when you can for making it difficult for the rest of us. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Dats some hardcore leeching ^.^
Reply Quote
There are many people doin that in high mp levels 8~10.

Sometimes, they trying to grab people who "carried" him all the way for another run.

Quite funny.
Reply Quote
There is a vote kick option. If that fails, there is also a leave game option.
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 10:55 AMPosted by Iria
There is a vote kick option. If that fails, there is also a leave game option.

There's also the don't-open-your-game-to-the-public option.
Reply Quote
Thats pretty bad, but TBH most pubs I play I see people playing MP they shouldn't be playing. I stick to MP6-7 on my DH which I think is where she should be and most pubs I try, all the DH tend to have less DPS (not counting SOJ users).

If 2/3 partners are decent, that's good enough for me to play the pub. Getting a game where everyone is at the proper gear level is so rare.
Reply Quote
I have found that usually mp10 is probably the worst. MP8 seems to get better overall players, as it seems MP10 is where many of the leechers seem to go, thinking it is the best place to farm.

I go to MP10 more for a challenge, as it is not as efficient, to me (at least for my gear level!) MP8 seems to be the sweet spot anyways.
Reply Quote
I have found that usually mp10 is probably the worst. MP8 seems to get better overall players, as it seems MP10 is where many of the leechers seem to go, thinking it is the best place to farm.

I go to MP10 more for a challenge, as it is not as efficient, to me (at least for my gear level!) MP8 seems to be the sweet spot anyways.

What, really? I don't know, man, your gear level looks pretty spiffy to me.
Reply Quote
Bring few of those legendary account bound stuff, drop them when a pack die. He will maybe stay in game but he will get all happy for nothing every time the big Brown column and legendary drop sound show. Or it's just a bot...

Maybe it will get tired to get trolled and leave =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]