Diablo® III

Question about stun

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else is using Elemental Arrow (Lightning Bolt). It say it stuns enemies for 1.5, but how come its not trigger 100%? I notice its more like 50%. Anyone know why?
Reply Quote
View profile
which enemies are you talking about?

are you sure you are getting critical hit every time?

where is your demon hunter? profile or video.
Reply Quote
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else is using Elemental Arrow (Lightning Bolt). It say it stuns enemies for 1.5, but how come its not trigger 100%? I notice its more like 50%. Anyone know why?

You can't always have 100% crit chance, period. Your DH, according to d3up currently has a 53.5% crit chance, so you noticing "its more like 50%" seems pretty reasonable. Also, unless you missed the description, lightning bolt only stuns on a crit.
Reply Quote
Thanks for clearing that up, I am using SharpShooter to improve my chance to stun on the first hit and it seems pretty good. I didn't read the C.hit on Bolts, sorry for the confusion.

Now my next question is regards to the AH. I am searching for Stone of Jordan with some DH stats, but unfortunately I can only pick "30+ bonus against elite" on the tabs. So the problem is, it is only showing maybr 10-15 SoJs on my pages (46 limit). Is there any other way to define my search better such as "Multishot bonus". Thanks
Reply Quote
For searching SoJ, I recently got good advice:

Don't search for SoJ, search for Armor: All Armor. You will then be able to refine: Damage vs. Elite/DH Skill Bonus/Max Discipline - and voila only a SoJ will fit, and exactly the SoJ you wanted.
Reply Quote
Thanks a lot
Reply Quote
For searching SoJ, I recently got good advice:

Don't search for SoJ, search for Armor: All Armor. You will then be able to refine: Damage vs. Elite/DH Skill Bonus/Max Discipline - and voila only a SoJ will fit, and exactly the SoJ you wanted.

Doesn't work on all stuff though.. since you can search for OH Skill Bonuses that way.. sadly..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]