Diablo® III

MP10 with No LS and No LOH = No Problem

So I had been experimenting with various gear and skill combo's with IK Belt/TWH vs Brawler/Bloodthirst. Then I thought, well what makes my barb special is all the mitigation the Stormshield is providing. So I thought I would try and run without any LS at all, the only sustain I am using is from Rend-Bloodlust and the little bit of Life Regen I already have on my gear (1k or so not much). This was surprisingly effective and proves to me that bloodthirst was really overkill. At least on mp10 act 1 (havn't spent time on other acts with this setup yet) I never find myself dying at all and can still tank any mob or elite/champion pack just as I used to before. I am sure with Brawler active my Rend ticks are providing that much more life as well which helps but when I pair this setup with a SOJ I can see HOTA crits of over 2.5 mil (at over 2.25 APS mind you) and overall I am killing things a lot faster.

I am going to continue try to push the envelope and see if I can take on harder content than act 1 but it has been really fun farming with this setup. On an unrelated note, I got 3 legs from a single mob on FOM and 5 total in the area on 1 run....crazy leg drops. All Brims of course.. lol
Reply Quote
How dare you defy the stablishment with this no LS blasfemy?

Rend/bloodlust is indeed a great healing skill. And with your aps, you can relly on it to cast quickly. That OP/KS you're using (instead of say, sprint which would be better for general farming) ensures that it crits more often, making your life easier.

I'd like to see:
- Kule/Siege MP10.
- VOTA

Can you post vids?
Reply Quote
ooo so you tryin to be like me homie?

try hitting 2.4m-3.1m tdps and try to survive reflects with stacked %elite dmg...

rend - rune blood lust is the answer :p
Edited by Masterpoo#1227 on 7/25/2013 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
ooo so you tryin to be like me homie?

try hitting 2.4m-3.1m tdps and try to survive reflects with stacked %elite dmg...

rend - rune blood lust is the answer :p

nice EHP
Reply Quote
you were completely correct crypt.. just tested it out in vota.. smashed it no deaths. pretty cool. this would definitely work DW too.. i went even more elite redux (litany)... recorded a vid in my lacuni/inna and i didnt die.. swapped to even more AR / strength and i know for sure i wouldn't die either. lotta fun.
Reply Quote
How dare you defy the stablishment with this no LS blasfemy?

Rend/bloodlust is indeed a great healing skill. And with your aps, you can relly on it to cast quickly. That OP/KS you're using (instead of say, sprint which would be better for general farming) ensures that it crits more often, making your life easier.

I'd like to see:
- Kule/Siege MP10.
- VOTA

Can you post vids?

ive been doing vota all night.. no problems.. little micro in some cases.. but definitely no real "problems" - death here and there.. but honestly.. this is a REALLY fun way to play
Reply Quote
Been there done that, doing that. I run 3% L's allxay baby mp10.
Reply Quote
View profile
I can totally see at the top end of gear, this being viable. Unfortunately im not there. Tried it yesterday but couldnt tank multiple affixes well. Some kiting worked well in mp9 tho.

ive been doing vota all night.. no problems.. little micro in some cases.. but definitely no real "problems" - death here and there.. but honestly.. this is a REALLY fun way to play

You do realize the OP is talking about NO lifesteal? So you must be using another skorn without LS of course. Got any vids of you doing it with only bloodlust?
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 7/28/2013 4:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Videos pls.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]