Diablo® III

DW and S&B giveaways- Winners

Winners have been drawn! Congrats to:

grimslim #1537 for dual wield
Duunken #1788 for S&B

Thanks Pelly#1400 for donating 60M towards this.

Dual wield: http://d3up.com/b/898123/60m-dual-wield-set
S&B: http://d3up.com/b/898137/60m-s-b-set

Both sets have 24% MS and should be capable of soloing MP10 ubers fairly easily. I haven't tried, but based on their stats, it shouldn't be a problem. If people really want me to record some runs, I can do so. They're both heavily slanted towards survivability over damage, to the point where even I'd admit its sort of overkill.

The dual wield set's sheet DPS is rather low, but tDPS is a fairly respectable ~1.2M, and close to 1.5M with berserker rage. Hits 2.51 APS on both weapons buffed. Only 10.9% fear with an EF on the off-hand. Cold SOJ of course, but I couldn't bring myself to use a non-barb one, so it has 26% BvE with 2 rend reduction for some utility for a total of 5 when added to the belt. With 5.3% LS, bloodthirst is not necessary, and with 64K HP, 600 AR and 5600 armor, neither is war cry. It could frankly use some more crit chance, which is a bit of a challenge with a SoJ and non-cc mempo.

The S&B set has 34% block, 3 HotA reduction with a 26 BvE SoJ, 4 rend reduction, 64k HP, and 650 AR and 6300 armor. Perfect for tanking for your friends.I would suggest using bloodthirst in higher MP's even though it has 3% LS, because the DPS level is a little low, though still has respectable HotA crits of over 700k . Hits 2 APS buffed which is plenty for this playstyle.

Post here if you have a level 60 barb, preferably at least paragon 10 or so, and this gearset is an upgrade for it, and better than the gear on any other characters you may have. Just going to randomly pick a different winner for each set. If you only want to be considered for one of them, just say so. Will pick a winner a week from today.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 8/4/2013 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm down!
Reply Quote
I'd love this.. :D
Reply Quote
Count me in!
Reply Quote
count me in! want to try DW :)
Reply Quote
o/
Pick meeeeeeee!
PS: I would rather the dw, but I could give a shot on S&B, never played it before.
Edited by pedrobraid#1851 on 7/26/2013 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Add me please
Reply Quote
This is for players who are actually in need. You must not have any character which is worth more than 60M for me to consider you.

If you're rocking a full set of marquise gems you obviously don't need any of this gear.
Reply Quote
Very good thing you're doing here Silver. I am part of a Philanthropy group that does something similar. You are definitely better and picking up good deals on the AH than I am though :)
Reply Quote
Count me in! Been trying to DW but had no luck getting any drops.
Reply Quote
View profile
Pick me!
Reply Quote
07/26/2013 08:52 AMPosted by Zaknaril
Very good thing you're doing here Silver. I am part of a Philanthropy group that does something similar. You are definitely better and picking up good deals on the AH than I am though :)

Yeah what you guys are doing is great. I'm not quite as active as you guys.

The goals are to help players who are stuck and also illustrate how to gear properly, particularly for harder content.

07/26/2013 09:02 AMPosted by LegitBeastin
Pick me!

Sure thing boss, I'm just gonna need you to give me the gear you have on currently in return. Should be no issue since its worth so little, right?
Reply Quote
So you have to be P10 or higher? I'd like to enter for my friend as he doesnt know about this board but i will inform him to post here when i see him this weekend.

Gaimientay#1973

his profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GaiMienTay-1973/hero/34464836

he's a hardcore WoW player just recently started to play D3 with me, he's still clearing Hell and learning the machanic of the barb atm. Your set would give him a really nice start if he qualify for it.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
View profile
07/26/2013 09:14 AMPosted by silverfire
Sure thing boss, I'm just gonna need you to give me the gear you have on currently in return. Should be no issue since its worth so little, right?
Deal!
Reply Quote
i want this!!! PLS!!!
Reply Quote
So you have to be P10 or higher? I'd like to enter for my friend as he doesnt know about this board but i will inform him to post here when i see him this weekend.

Gaimientay#1973

his profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GaiMienTay-1973/hero/34464836

he's a hardcore WoW player just recently started to play D3 with me, he's still clearing Hell and learning the machanic of the barb atm. Your set would give him a really nice start if he qualify for it.

Thank you!

Sure thing.

07/26/2013 09:53 AMPosted by alex69hoo
i want this!!! PLS!!!

I hope you're joking.
Reply Quote
View profile
Sign me up plz:) awesome giveaway, good luck peoples

Death, I dont think you have what it takes to rock an SS, ef noobness is still fresh in you.
Reply Quote
26 Human Priest
Just back playing after being away for a few months. Was always playing barb S&B but willing to try either set. twinjays#1221
Reply Quote
np silver, just like what your doing and wanted to help out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]