Diablo® III

KW act2 mp10 FaceTank

Ok another different build killing KW act2 on mp10.
I know most of the people went RF after the patch and they can kill faster etc...
But just wanted to do this video to show that can be done using a regular gear and the old unbuffed skills.

http://youtu.be/eopKVwbC99c
Reply Quote
Ball lightning and KW act 2 . haha.. it never get old... as a Glass canon do the same thing i just stay offscreen when BL hits..
Reply Quote
Yes,well but BL wasn't the main attack, on the video I used only when the KW starts to spin when you know a good dmg is coming towards you LOL. So as BL is very slow and I keep gloom up that helps a lot with my vit LOL. It's a good trick.
Reply Quote
View profile
Ive tried nyan snapshotting w/ BL. It works somewhat :P
Reply Quote
View profile
This KW is the only nemesis to my build. Chakram and missile dampening don't mix.
Reply Quote
This KW is the nemesis to everybody Tropicalypso. I've tried other skills, but if you don't stun him, you're dead.
Reply Quote
07/27/2013 09:52 PMPosted by Woogmoog
This KW is the nemesis to everybody Tropicalypso. I've tried other skills, but if you don't stun him, you're dead.

Nah.. I just use Sentry.. I just juke him to an area he can't traverse and let my sentries kill him while I drink coffee XD
Reply Quote
How much vit/AR do you have to stand under his spinning without getting killed instantly?
Reply Quote
632 AR with perfectionist, 49k total life, 279k dps with SOJ, 1k Life on hit and also I have a bump of 14% on my cloak for spike trap and a bump of 13% for bola shot on the quiver.

But the trick is Ball lightning, my attack is usually bola shot and spike trap so I never stop shooting with bola shot then I place 2 traps and shoot one ball lightning to recover life and discipline. (this only when the KW is stunned.)

When he gets out of the stun and starts to attack me I place 1 trap, and spend all hatred with ball lightning to recover life fast.
Edited by Woogmoog#1877 on 7/29/2013 8:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]