Diablo® III

what to do

thinking about changing inna pants to all res. instead of the vit. Then looking at getting boots with vit
got 600 hundred mill to burn somewhere lol. Unless anyone has a better ideal for me
Reply Quote
innas pants with all res isn't too bad in price, but nats with high dex+small vital are overpriced. don't do it.

Your next upgrades should be both of your rings and both of your weapons.

And stack one elemental resist if you are giong to use the One with everything. You have all kinds of resist on your monk.
Reply Quote
been thinking about weapons just not sure what to get
Reply Quote
Do you just like to play the thundercap/cyclone build?

I can give you advice on the weapons but would like to know what build you run usually. I'm assuming your current one.
Reply Quote
So far this is the only build I have run because of the gear I have and its been good for paragon lev. all my friends left so I run by myself
Reply Quote
I see I see.

Add me in game. I'll help you out gearing later tonight.

You can upgrade almost everything with your budget. I'll give you some skill suggestions too later.
Reply Quote
ok thanks
Reply Quote
Kim did u get my friend req. ?
Reply Quote
I'll get on in a bit. Didn't have much time for d3 last week, but I called in a sick day today. If you are on, I'll get you the suggestions. Sorry about the delay.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]