Diablo® III

Video Guide for DW monks

Hello fellow monks.

I have been playing this game since day one and have been getting somewhat bored with it to say the least. I can't wait for some new content but in the mean time I thought I would throw together a video guide on the build I use.

I recently got into video editing and this is my first attempt at making a cool intro using the software. If any of you that watch the video are into this sort of thing and have been doing it for a while bare in mind that it is my first video and I taught myself how to use the software.

The intro to this video took me like 20hrs to make lol.

Have a look and let me know what you think :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXY6rP34Udk
Reply Quote
Your intro is pretty nice but a bit too long, and nice video :). But, to be honest, thats a great first intro haha.
Reply Quote
Thanks man. I felt the same about the length but I was more doing it for the experience. I will make them shorter in the future ;)
Reply Quote
adding more guides soon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]